• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Could use some support.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

gcreekrch said:
jigs said:
my vote is for sale...what kind of offer can you make old buddy old pal .....

Just envision what will happen when they get back to Kansas. :wink:
as they travel south, and eat the Huskers, they will have such a belly ache they will leave us alone.... Huskers have that effect on things

gcreekrch said:
612 views on this thread and the poll only has 724 votes in favour. :?

Can those of you in the States vote on this or do they only allow non-Canadians to vote on the negative side?

I just voted as 935 on the poll!

gcreekrch said:
Could use some support on this wolf issue. It is sad how the unknowing have so much input on topics that effect those of us on the land.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/02/should-wolves-be-culled-to-protect-the-woodland-caribou.html#pd_a_5969400

I've been there a couple of times ~ someday I will learn not to read the comments of the "unknowing" :roll: before bedtime... :x

S.S.A.P. said:
gcreekrch said:
Could use some support on this wolf issue. It is sad how the unknowing have so much input on topics that effect those of us on the land.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/yourcommunity/2012/02/should-wolves-be-culled-to-protect-the-woodland-caribou.html#pd_a_5969400

I've been there a couple of times ~ someday I will learn not to read the comments of the "unknowing" :roll: before bedtime... :x

At times, ignorance is bliss! :D

Just keep in mind that they are as narrow-minded as we are. :lol:

I voted! To KEEP those pretty, beautiful furry little wolves! :wink: I'd like to keep one or two dozen permanently on the lawn of every person who wants them to take over the world. Bet they'd change their tune when they killed and ate their pets and were a threat to their kids and the way they make their living! :mad: Wolves, grizzlys and mustangs are merely pawns in a game the liberals play called "mining, logging, hunting and ranching goes extinct"!

I'd like to keep one or two dozen permanently on the lawn of every person who wants them to take over the world. Bet they'd change their tune when they killed and ate their pets and were a threat to their kids and the way they make their living
Talked to a lady one time ,I said she'd change her mind if a coyote harmed her kids. She looked me straight in the eye and said thats natures way. Bull **** show me a mother in the wild that wont defend her baby to the death.

Latest posts