• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow hunt and a bull gathering

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bootheel

Reaction score
Got these bulls back off lease, Sorting off three of them sold.

Bullsandlostcows001.jpg

About noon so they are shaded up in the barn, Lefty is asking if thats where he is supposed to go.

[/img]
Bullsandlostcows002.jpg

Got them out of the barn
Bullsandlostcows004.jpg

Direction established
Bullsandlostcows006.jpg

By me in the Gate.

Bullsandlostcows009.jpg

Sorting them off
Bullsandlostcows010.jpg

Two of them loaded.

Bullsandlostcows025.jpg

Had some cattle out on gov. land, (growed up mess), the day before, thought I got 'em all, saddled up the ponies to be sure. Just call this one Brown Mare.

Bullsandlostcows023.jpg

The rest of the "remuda" Duck on the left, Muchacha in the middle, Dogfood on the right.

[/img]
Bullsandlostcows024.jpg

Duck , Successfully wrangled

[img
Bullsandlostcows030.jpg
]
Welcome to the jungle
Bullsandlostcows028.jpg

Little brother, getting married this weekend on the farm, down here for the week, good day with family.

Bullsandlostcows031.jpg

More junge, the Brown mare performed rather well for being laid of off for a couple months. Found lots of cow sign close by where I had put them back in, did not find any sign nor cows further out.

[/img]
017-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

A little combination of God's and man's work coming together quite nicely.

Its a great day to be alive, ya'll live it up.
[/img]

Man, you need to kill some weeds buddy.

You've let Souther Pig Weed take over.

Empty feedlots tend to grow weeds :roll:

Thanks, burnt, I get real jealous of some of the scenery on here, I would sure like to be in a cooler climate, We've been above 90 with terrible humidity forever it seems, finally come a little shower tonight, only had 1 1/2'' of rain in the past two months.

Life is still Good, you have a good one.[/quote]

What part of the MO is this (the bootheel I presume?). Looks like our backyard.

For picture size try this: On your computer, bring up the original picture using your preferred photo editor. Probably your camera came with a disk which loaded software for your to pull the pictures off your camera and store them on your computer. Anyway, when you select one of the pictures to EDIT, you whould be able to resize the picutre. Simply resize and use SAVE AS to save it as a new smaller picture, then upload it. You may have to play with what size works the best, gives the best quality, but is the fastest to upload. Our software has presets which allow you to size it for e-mailing, which would probably work pretty well here.

I don't upload many pictures to this site, so the above it simply a suggestion.

Thanks twister, will see what I can do.

We're on Crowley's Ridge just north of the actual bootheel a bit.

I am trying my dangdest to get back to Missouri this fall to hunt whitetails. I'd be down in southern MO but kinda your neck of the woods. :D Can't imagine how I'd cope with all the rain and grass! :wink: Thanks!

Well I would like to complain about how dry it's been but we got 4 plus inches Friday night and a little today. Makes life look a little better here.

Brothers wedding rehersal dinner kinda got rained out, then the wife and I missed the wedding Saturday as her water broke an hour before it started. Blessed with another mean little boy. All are doing well.

'H just swing on down my way and we'll harvest some of them gov'ment goats.

Life is Good, ya'll take care.

Congratulations on the new son Bootheel! He sure picked a great time to come, right before a wedding and right after a rain!

Latest posts