• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cow Psychology

Help Support Ranchers.net:

efb

Reaction score
You boys up North could probably use something on the lighter side about now. :(

Cows don't like anything done to them at any age, so if it involves pain do it while they are young.

Don't walk through a herd of cows at night unless you can sing something they know.

Cows don't mind the smell of Ben Gay on a cowboy, somehow they understand.

Be sure and chew something when you are standing in a group of cows and they will accept you better.

Cows are not normally deep thinkers except when they are chewing their cuds :?

Cows are not going to take you very seriously unless you are in their way.

geeeh most of those can be applied to the kids I teach. Not too sure about sing ,now if you can rap yeah maybe .....still wouldnt be caught there without a .357 and back up.

It is always easier to try to work with the cows instead of against them - - Most of the time I prefer to work alone.

A cow may not be the smartest thing around here but they have memories that are almost as good as the wife's. Don't make them mad!

George said:
It is always easier to try to work with the cows instead of against them - - Most of the time I prefer to work alone.

A cow may not be the smartest thing around here but they have memories that are almost as good as the wife's. Don't make them mad!

Hey George did you hear about the cow that went to the stream for a drink. It saw a turtle sitting on a log and it kicked it across the stream. Another cow standing near by said "Why did you do that?" The first cow said that turtle bit me on the nose 10 years ago. The other cow said boy do you ever have a good memory. The first cow said "Yep I got Turtle recall" :cowboy:

maybe I am too tired or drain or something but that was tooo cute.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeap made me laugh almost as hard as realizing I had on 2 different sneakers today at school.
Good thing I can laugh at myself and hail I will even share so yall can laugh at me too LOL

I love it - - - do you notice that cows like wives can remember the bad things much better than the good???

Now girls don't be to mad I've been married to the same girl for 32 1/2 years - - - can you believe she has put up with me this long????

Latest posts