• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy job opening

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Hafta be a lil bitty feller to ride ticks.........hmmmm how broncy to ticks get?

Ones I been around ain't all that broncy, but you sure don't want to let one bite you. And they are, bad to bite. :wink:

I'm runnin' a special, on tick saddles if anyone is interested. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just for the record you two are dorks :) LOL Gave me a mighty hilarious visual though.

Judith said:
just for the record you two are dorks :) LOL Gave me a mighty hilarious visual though.
:roll: This coming from the chick that gets her head stuck in a railing :roll: LOL....shes right though :lol:

Hey smarty pants, I am enough of a nozzel that I can freely admit it! Even I know that you don't saddle ticks, you hook them up to wagons :roll:

Mrs.Greg said:
Judith said:
:roll: This coming from the chick that gets her head stuck in a railing :roll: LOL....shes right though :lol:

Dorks!

Does that stand for,

Delightful
Outstanding
Rather good looking
Knowledgeable
Sweeties

?

:)

Judith said:
Hey smarty pants, I am enough of a nozzel that I can freely admit it! Even I know that you don't saddle ticks, you hook them up to wagons :roll:

Well sure, if they are draft ticks. But I sure wouldn't hook up a ridin' tick. They don't pull worth a shucks! :p

'Sides the harness don't fit a ridin' tick right, like it does a draft tick. The ridin' ticks would get sores on their shoulders and you just might sweeny them too.

Guess that shows what you know. :roll:

My you learn sumthin new every day!

Hey if you want to drive Northern bonkers call Chuckwagon horses, Chariot horses. Hehe. Ooops I guess he can read this to, dang my secret is out!

Can't ya just put a slinky over the shoulders on these narrow ticks? Might keep em from getting rubbed?

I figured that it would be best to hook em up cuz every time I sit on one of these little fellas they disappear. Not sure where they are going????

Judith said:
My you learn sumthin new every day!

Hey if you want to drive Northern bonkers call Chuckwagon horses, Chariot horses. Hehe. Ooops I guess he can read this to, dang my secret is out!

Can't ya just put a slinky over the shoulders on these narrow ticks? Might keep em from getting rubbed?

I figured that it would be best to hook em up cuz every time I sit on one of these little fellas they disappear. Not sure where they are going????

:shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, yopu must be trying to ride them northern ones. They are waaaayyyyy too small. You got to get you some of them big southern ones. Like the ones from Texas. I'm sure they are the biggest, as they come from Texas. :wink:

So many comments I could add about Texas ticks but I MUST keep my tongue in my head :) After all this is a family show :)

Just depends on the age of the tick as to his size.......and whether he's the common tick or a deer tick......them deer ticks might be a lil harder to get a handle on, they are sneakier than the old common Texas Dog tick. They can hide off in places you woudlnt think they'd go.....so when you's roundin em up for saddlin n ridin, you might have a hunt on yer hands LOL Hmm wonder if you'd use a bosal or a bit on a tick? Them common Texas Dog ticks must be easy keepers tho...they tend to git awful fat, n you'd hafta have a Extra Large Itty bitty girth for em.

Sure, we who know about these types of things try having a rationale conversation, and what do we get? Sniveling!

Seems as tho' some on here, just can't keep up with us, tick intellegent types, so they just throw stones and name call.

Might as well take this conversation over to Political bull.

:x

:roll:

:wink: :p

Here we go...who wants to volunteer to ride???

Saddled-Tick.jpg

this one even ground ties. :D Seems like a calm one...come on..who'll be the first???

Still don't know what an actual "tick rider" is. Any help here? Sounds like big Texas ranch-country speak to me. Not a problem, just never of it before.

HP

High Plains said:
Still don't know what an actual "tick rider" is. Any help here? Sounds like big Texas ranch-country speak to me. Not a problem, just never of it before.

HP

Tick Riders are comon along the Rio Grande,The mission of the tick riders is simple: find smuggled or stray cattle with ticks and disinfect them by dipping them in vats of pesticide. Do the same for infected horses, sheep and deer that wander across 600 miles of winding border, from Del Rio to Brownsville,lonely life,and not to healthy either.............good luck

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Here we go...who wants to volunteer to ride???

Saddled-Tick.jpg

this one even ground ties. :D Seems like a calm one...come on..who'll be the first???

Lilly as fat as that ole thang is I believe I could ride em,kinda like I like my horses ,so fat they caint even crow hop...............good luck

Latest posts