• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowboy T.V show{Canadian}

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
I heard Ash Cooper doing a radio commercial for a new weekly T.V show called Cowboy Country,Saturday at 6.30 on Access.Starts this Saturday

I think its a documentry type,about cowboy country life.Oh I don't think there will be any gay cowboys in it! 8)

Faster horses said:
You know I was kiddin' ya...

Record it and sell it down here, we could use something decent to watch.

I second that will pay $$$$$$$$$$$$

I think I seen a couple trailers of that show on RFD here while back, but I'm not sure, seems like it was called "cowboy country" Might be somethin we can all suggest to RFD since they are always askin "If you know of a show you'd like to see on our channel, write in and let us know" so why don't we find out more on it, and suggest it, maybe with all of us doin that, we'd see results????

Also on CMT there's a new show called Three Wishes, I've caught it a couple times, hosted by Amy Grant. Was really neat last night, took a little league team from clovis, nm to the Texas Rangers Stadium, and had them coached, they'd never won a game. Still didnt win the one they played afterward but it went into extra innings. Coach of the team had written in and his only wish was that they get to win one game that season.

Ok I checked ahead on the remote...Its called Cowboy country,the information said"A look at the cowboy lifestyle".I'm not sure but because Ash Copper was doing the commercial,I'm thinking hes probably either hosting it or is the subject! Ash is a rodeo clown and really good western artist from Sask. Sorry thats all the information i have on it.

Yes from what I understand its weekly and the first one is 6.30 this evening...Greg and I have to go do some family bonding with his mom and brothers today so we're taping it...will let you know how it turned out.Theres SOOO many great cowboys and stories out there you wonder why this hasn't been done before!!

Not a bad show. They did a segment on one western artist, one ranch family, and one dog trainer. Being local, it was quite enjoyable.

Check it out- www.CowboyCountryTV.com

You also might want to check out this Canadian magazine.They have an article on the Big Muddy badlands and mention a couple whom you will surely recognize! www.canadiancowboy.ca

When checking out the magazine there is a article called the grasslands. In that article they mention a bool called Mustang wranglers. It is one great little book written by Curly Gunter. A real interesting read about trailing horses fron Val Marie to Pouce Coup British Columbia. A heck of a long way. Oh by the way Curly was leading that trail drive .

Soapweed check out the link to the Canadian cowboy magazine. Article about the grasslands mentions Will James.

thought i would bring it back up for you.

Latest posts