• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowhunter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Juan

Reaction score
I've ben away frum ranchers net 4 a wile and I jest red sum of yur posts..
you told about thoz water mocasins striking the cows and they wood swel up1 Well sum time bak we had sum old buzzerds like u up hear that struck some of the womans and then left when they started to swel.
herd they went south. way below the Mason Dickenson Line

U little yankee rooster! I aint never been to the dakotas. But if some cracker went up there and bred your mama, wife, or daughter, u can bet he bettered the gene pool. And u, with a name like joun, parque amego? Mucho freeo de cavasa? No benno! Send your spossa, your amoro, back here. I'll send her back with a big ponson, well bred to. Pardon my cracker spanish. I learned it around a sawmill and a south fla cowpen.

Mi grate gran pa kame frum a kountrie way north of Spane and lived in west verginya so yo no habla el espanol.
So yew old cotton piken roosters better wach yor langwage :mad:

That's what all yall claim. To be from spain. Go on and admit it. Your from the diminican repulic. Mayhapes. Your daddys granny mama was bred with a old spanish salor or worst. But u don't fool this old world traveler. I been on horses in lotts of latin countrys. I have all ideays I have run into your lenagage sellin cocanuts with the sides sliced off and a straw jouged in the side. At a road side stand. Pelegro amego! Me no megosta pendahos!

No comprende!
GOTCHA
Juan a handle for Juan Derring.also a nom de plume.
Think wandering and wondering.
Love a little fun and find you very entertaining.

P M me sometime

Latest posts