• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Cowhunter

Help Support Ranchers.net:

JohnE

Reaction score
Chuck Mikell's (Cowhunter) passed away early this morning.
I know he posted on here and figured i'd let ya'll know.

Send your prayers for his family.....

Story telling is one of the original forms of entertainment and art. I can't think of one single culture that didn't revere its storyteller for the passing on of history and life lessons. Cowhunter was truly an artist with his words. I bet he's up there making God laugh right now. He will be missed.

Pass along condolences from Alberta. Cowhunter was a real bright spot in our Ranchers.net community.

My sympathies to his family.

I really enjoyed his unique stories and his pictures. His stories WERE pictures cuz the way he told it, you could see it.

I will miss him. So sorry.

Dang It! :cry: I sure will miss his humor and his stories. My thought's and prayer's sure go out to his family. May the good Lord send comfort their way. I'll bet he has livened up heaven already! :D

:( So sorry to hear this..... I know he died with his boots on...He will be missed..As he touched alot of us here on ranchers... Prayers to the family from the heart city..... :(

My prayers for his family. Cowhunter was unique in his abilty to tell a story. His presence will be missed here.

Good Bye ole Pard................................................

praying-cowboy-vinyl_decal.jpg

& Good Luck

Cowhunter, ol' pard I ain't sure but what you didn't draw the ace.

Isaiah 57:1
The righteous perish,
and no one ponders it in his heart;
devout men are taken away,
and no one understands
that the righteous are taken away
to be spared from evil.

2 Those who walk uprightly
enter into peace;
they find rest as they lie in death.

the news about cowhunter reminded me of this song and i thought i'd share it with you. i hope the link works....

http://www.rhapsody.com/trent-willmon/a-little-more-livin

click on the play button next to "Good Horses To Ride", another smaller screen will come up with the song. if it does start immediatly, just hang tight. a message may say there is no content to load, but it will start after a few seconds.

My condolences to Cowhunter's family. I hope that you were able to write down or record some of his stories---they are keepers and will being a smile during some of the dark and tough days ahead. He was a neat character, and I mean that with all due respect. May the good Lord hold and keep you all---

Latest posts