• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Credibility

Help Support Ranchers.net:

who do you believe?

• 1. the media NO WMDs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Shamie and Lboy NO WMDs

• 3. I believe what Steve says is true

• 4. Internet articles that show there was strong evidence of WMDs

• 5. Alains took Iraq's WMDs and probed Shamie and Lboy

• option 3, 4 and 5 seem more likely

• option 1, and 2 are both loons

• Total voters

Steve

Reaction score
over the last year we have been spammed with hundreds of posts by shampooie..

and have spent hundreds of hours trying to listen and respond,

yet by now him and a few others who follow his lack of logic have not swayed any on here.. ( a fact Larry pointed out in another post again)

so I have a simple question on credibility..

I believe Saddam possessed WMDs in Iraq.

I feel he had all the elements to proceed to build a nuke.. sure it would have been big and bulky and crude by super power standards, but a nuke non the less..

I think his biological program was crude at best and other then a nasty flu, I doubt he could have let loose a epidemic easily..

but in the area of chemical weapons.. I believe he was a real threat..

and this is why.

I believe most was dumped in the Tigris river and that some was dumped in the Euphrates river in the last days before the invasion..

there were sites along both littered with barrels. large ones on the Tigri, and numerous ones along the Euphrates river.

in the first days after the invasion, military field hospitals treated hundreds of Iraqis for chemical burns,

I received this information from reliable friends on the ground., and saw many pictures to back up their claims.

also in the first days, the harbor was closed to aid ships,the rational was the area was mined.,..

and ships operating in the near shore areas were advised not to run evaps while in the area (evaps are evaporators for making fresh water, )

instead of bringing in minesweeps operating just outside the harbor, the navy waited to ship in dolphin teams from San Diago, an operation that took nine days and never did happen.

the mines could explain the need to not let ships into the harbor.. but why not run evaps..

as a minesweep sailor.. I do have a bit of firsthand understanding of mine ops..

and finally in 2009 as a condition to signing on to a treaty Iraq declares it's chemical weapons ability.. two bunkers with filled and unfilled weapons and five chemical plants..

but the mainstream media, shampooie and lightningboy say there was no WMDs..

so who do you believe?

Steve,

there were never any WMD;s found...even the neocons admitted it...we went to Iraq so Halliburton and Brown and Root could rob the treasury and Exxon and others could steal the oil...then Caryle and Co could make billions off of the weapons industry along with Boeing and all other military industrial complex companies like Raytheon etc.

shaumei said:
Steve,

there were never any WMD;s found...even the neocons admitted it...we went to Iraq so Halliburton and Brown and Root could rob the treasury and Exxon and others could steal the oil...then Caryle and Co could make billions off of the weapons industry along with Boeing and all other military industrial complex companies like Raytheon etc.

Try another occupation, your comedy gig isn't cutting it.

Steve is spot on

I wonder when it is "found out" that many of the WMDs were shipped to Syria/Iran, whether these loons will then say that Bush lied, when he admitted to there being no WMDs in Iraq?

:lol: :lol:

Shampoo is the expert on when the Government is lying and when they are not. :roll:

hypocritexposer said:
I wonder when it is "found out" that many of the WMDs were shipped to Syria/Iran, whether these loons will then say that Bush lied, when he admitted to there being no WMDs in Iraq?

Shampoo is the expert on when the Government is lying and when they are not. :roll:

haha...Rumsfeld said they KNEW WHERE THEY WERE. That jig general you love said he knew where they were...cia said they knew where they were....all lies..
then you say the above idiocracy...shipped to iran and syria..what all jew network says that?

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:

haha...Rumsfeld said they KNEW WHERE THEY WERE. That jig general you love said he knew where they were...cia said they knew where they were....all lies..
then you say the above idiocracy...shipped to iran and syria..what all jew network says that?

Your pent up hate will give you a heart attack.

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:

MSNBC :???:

shaumei said:
Steve,

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf

A government declassified document proves there was WMD found in Iraq so would you please stop lieing to us to promote your loony conspiracy. :roll:

Tam said:
shaumei said:
Steve,

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/Iraq_WMD_Declassified.pdf

A government declassified document proves there was WMD found in Iraq so would you please stop lieing to us to promote your loony conspiracy. :roll:

Shamoo is the type that will criticize others for lying, while lying about their lies. He's a progressive, he does not feel any remorse for lying about Conservatives or Republicans to further his agenda.

"the ends justify the means"

ScreenHunter_03Jun292148.gif
:roll:

shaumei said:

your comment is insulting. I take offense to it and it is inappropriate for this or any other public forum.

well by the looks of it on day one it appears in your nearly 1200 posts the only person you have convinced is yourself..

so how about giving it a rest, and move on

I for one am sick of reading your crap.. and that is putting it politely...

there are thousands of relevant subjects that can be discussed on here.
going back over two repetitively is insane.. I will no longer play your sick game.

and be informed if you insult me or anyone else I will take matters to the authorities and report you for internet harassment.

Cyber-bullying is "the use of information and communication technologies to support deliberate, repeated, and hostile behavior by an individual or group, that is intended to harm others".[1] As it has become more common in society, particularly among young people, legislation and awareness campaigns have arisen to combat it.

Cyber-bullying has been defined as "when the Internet, cell phones or other devices are used to send or post text or images intended to hurt or embarrass another person".

it won't be the first time I've dealt with creatons such as yourself..
Urban Dictionary: Creaton
Mar 4, 2008 – A person who is a TOTAL idiot and a pain in the rear.

It is up to you now, you have been informed and warned.

http://www.us-cert.gov/cas/tips/ST06-005.html

shaumei said:
That jig general you love said he knew where they were...

jig general? As in jigaboo?

Colin Powell? ShamWow, I think you just tipped your hand that besides being a professional doorknob, you are also a racist!

I can handle being called the names that shamfull and th boy call me, but the racisim they show towards any on is not to be tolerated.
Send em packing,

hopalong said:
I can handle being called the names that shamfull and th boy call me, but the racisim they show towards any on is not to be tolerated.
Send em packing,

I am sure you and most of the regulars at this site can handle more then a bit of name calling, , but the point is.. not everyone should have to read or deal with one person who does so this often.. and in such a spiteful manner.

there are limits.. and there are those like myself feel he has far exceeded the limits of common decency.

Can you get the government and the MSM to agree there were WMDs in Iraq?

Even if you can, that doesn't necessarily mean there were definitely WMDs in Iraq.

lightninboy said:
Can you get the government and the MSM to agree there were WMDs in Iraq?

Even if you can, that doesn't necessarily mean there were definitely WMDs in Iraq.

don't you think your brain has been on vacation long enough

Betting their parents hang their heads in shame over what they have produced!

hypocritexposer said:

Foreign Policy:

This week, the State Department sent a diplomatic demarche to Syria's neighbors Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Saudi Arabia, warning them about the possibility of Syria's WMDs crossing their borders and offering U.S. government help in dealing with the problem, three Obama administration officials confirmed to The Cable.

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/02/24/exclusive_state_department_quietly_warning_region_on_syrian_wmds

This whole BS reminds me of when you have a major criminal trial- you have experts from all sides show up- especially if there is a monetarial or political gain to testify the way the folks putting up the biggest amount of support/$ want you to.. :roll: :lol:

Latest posts