• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Credit when credit is due!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Personally I don't care for GW Bush....as a prez nor personally.

Yes, I've known his family ( in business ventures) for many years and had dealt with him also in the past.

My child is dead, due to the war Iraq.

BUT, at least Bush did say " I'm the leader and I take the blame for what went wrong" , he was referring to LA and Katrina.

I must say I'm impressed that he did this and it's good he did this.

I still don't think he is a good president but I will give him credit when it's due.

You're a kinder person that I, kolanuraven. I say impeach his sorry butt. He's a mass murder. The Iraqi Body Count site lists the names of 3,029 civilians killed as a result of the US-led military intervention in Iraq up to September 12th 2004. They haven't completed verification of 50-60 people, so the number might be a few less. It's totally unacceptable to me that every day more innocent people are dying because the President of the United States didn't like the President of Iraq. Then we look at what this war has done to our military, the Army and National Guard in particular. It will be years before the Army and Guard are trusted again by parents in this country. And China holds $billions of our debt! :mad:

Oh I wasn't trying to be kind....I'm with ya on the IMPEACH HIM deal. But I guess I was just so shocked and in awe that he did take the blame.

Hmmmm.....I wonder which PR person told him to say that as I'm betting he didn't come up with it on his own though!

kolanuraven said:
Oh I wasn't trying to be kind....I'm with ya on the IMPEACH HIM deal. But I guess I was just so shocked and in awe that he did take the blame.

Hmmmm.....I wonder which PR person told him to say that as I'm betting he didn't come up with it on his own though!

I'll bet you're right there. :)

kolanuraven said:
Personally I don't care for GW Bush....as a prez nor personally.

Yes, I've known his family ( in business ventures) for many years and had dealt with him also in the past.

My child is dead, due to the war Iraq.

BUT, at least Bush did say " I'm the leader and I take the blame for what went wrong" , he was referring to LA and Katrina.

I must say I'm impressed that he did this and it's good he did this.

I still don't think he is a good president but I will give him credit when it's due.

I have a good friend in Texas who is a longtime friend of GW, same age, rich preppie Texas boy. He has been upset with GW since the war in Iraq began, sees it as a waste. I do agree that it's high time that GW accepted responsibility as a leader, but unfortunately I think it was one of his handlers who decided that it was FINALLY time to accept blame. I agree, the administration is behaving slightly better finally but it took terrible polls, not leadership and integrity. High time we did something about reforming the two parties and the people who are party activists and campaign contribution reform. It's not as bad as some countries but it's pitiful for the U.S.

Latest posts