• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Criminal holds up in church

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve

Reaction score
I heard the news say that a Mexican criminal is holding up in a church. oops, sorry an undocumented domestic abuse victim mother of three citizens who is unjustly targeted by Trump is seeking refuge..

Apparently while she was eligible for a Visa based on her domestic violence victim status she failed to apply, (until Trump was elected?)

Twelve years after crossing the border, Vizguerra was pulled over in 2009 for a traffic violation and convicted of falsifying a Social Security number, which she said she planned to use to secure a part-time job. Her case eventually led to an order of deportation. Vizguerra said she has been granted five stays during which she has been required to check in with ICE, although ICE officials say the agency has granted her six stays of removal.

Last year Vizguerra, whose husband had been convicted of assaulting her years earlier, applied for a U Visa granted to crime victims, which would waive her removal order and give her a three-year visa. That application is still pending. In December, she requested another stay but has not yet received a decision. Her latest stay expired on Feb. 7.

And she is working (illegally) as a community activist.. I couldn't read the site of the activist group as it is all Spanish.
We already have one out of work community activist I can think of that could fill her job.. :? and he is undocumented. :???: :lol:

Latest posts