• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Critical information?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
This is really interesting. Is it true? We should know eventually, I think.
A little history here about Federal Reserve, Q and more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=brCtmWH9VeY&fbclid=IwAR1koKJGy8uo42ZiDPnU78ZEPlgPG-AuR9dZqc0h0U1cHyXQBF7TILpNg9Q

I think this is going to turn out about the same as the panic a few years ago when the Obama administration was buying up all the ammunition available. There are a lot of these people who make money stirring up things.

I think these thing turn up every few years.

I will be able to sleep tonight.

CP

Overall thought is on target FH. Some statements made are his personal assumptions and I've seen no supporting evidence.

Timing of this occuring between now and mid January is very high in my opinion. But I've thought it possible to have occurred at anytime for the past 6 months....so there's that.

I do believe that much of the head fakes has been on purpose, military planning to make our enemy jump so that their responses can be observed. It also builds fatigue and reduces reaction.

The truth is that our military is in control. We are taking our country back and ending the Fed as it now exists....with Gold backed dollar, we no longer borrow fiat money. They can no longer jack with interest rates.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1077289475586314243

Gold has been repatriated from the Cabal.

George "Poppy" Bush was evil.... Drug (Poppy) running, Franklin cover up (Search it yourself- news articles from the time exist), along with much worse. And yes I believe he was a lead player in the assassination of John F Kennedy. There are released CIA documents with him in Dallas on that day- CIA claimed it was a "different" person named George Bush...but a photograph of his likeness there also exists.

Numerous Q drops indicate McCain was tried for Treason, lots of evidence supports this. McCain was first because of his actions and leaking intelligence to enemies while still in Congress.

I have not seen evidence Bush had been tried yet. Not saying he wasn't, but I've not seen anything indicating he was. In addition, the timing of his death interfered with timing of planned hearings in Washington to uncover the corruption. Remember Washington was shut down.

https://docs.house.gov/Committee/Calendar/ByWeek.aspx?WeekOf=12022018_12082018

Either way, he is dead and gone.

Much will be revealed, but not all. Not as much for the old worn out "national security" reasoning they use to hide their crimes, but the Cabal had tied the world together. Confirming some things to the public would cause more wars- some declared at us.

Cowpuncher said:
I think this is going to turn out about the same as the panic a few years ago when the Obama administration was buying up all the ammunition available. There are a lot of these people who make money stirring up things.

I think these thing turn up every few years.

I will be able to sleep tonight.

CP

There are many more that create a good living by screwing good hard working people of their money by unconstitutional means....

There is no reason for anyone to be upset by what will happen. The basis of return of power to the people is that it be done in a systematic and controlled fashion with no need for fear.

I'll sleep like a baby tonight as well.

China jails for life former top secret police official

BEIJING: A Chinese court on Thursday jailed for life a former high-ranking secret police official for taking bribes, "coercive" business deals and insider trading, the court said.

Ma Jian, once a vice minister at the Ministry of State Security, is one of the most senior security officials to be jailed since the former domestic security tsar Zhou Yongkang was ensnared in a graft scandal and jailed for life in 2015.

Ma's case is linked to that of China's most wanted fugitive, exiled tycoon Guo Wengui, who lives in New York and has courted international attention with his explosive claims about the leadership of the ruling Communist Party.

The Dalian Intermediate People's Court said in a statement on its website that it had reached the verdict on the grounds that Ma had taken a "particularly enormous" amount of bribes, and that his collaboration with Guo's company were "particularly serious".
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/china-jails-for-life-former-top-secret-police-official-11066776

Saudi princes and billionaire businessmen arrested in a power grab earlier this month are being strung up by their feet and beaten by American private security contractors, a source in the country tells DailyMail.com.

The group of the country's most powerful figures were arrested in a crackdown ordered by Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman three weeks ago as he ordered the detention of at least 11 fellow princes and hundreds of businessmen and government officials over claims of corruption.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5108651/American-mercenaries-torturing-Saudi-princes.html

Q post: Sadie Arabia 1st- which it was, US 2nd- which it appears to be, Asia is most likely 3rd... based on the evidence.

So if China is in the beggining of cleaning up it's deep state, seems reasonable that we should be close to seeing more significant happenings here.

China was compromised by the deep state as well.
Deep State is world wide. President Xi is on the side of the people of China, not the Cabal.

Europe's transition will be forced by what is revealed here, the people will not allow the status quo to remain. My personal thoughts- it may be the bloodiest.

McCain was a major player in the Cabal....follow the foundations and their money.

Following is a good graphic about his involvement in Syria.

Last line....tells you plenty

Watching them melt down is hilarious....the more exaggerated they get, the more certain I am that we are headed for better times.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1078049215350218752

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1078136468365811713

Oh....and please turn over your guns before you figure out how corrupt the system has been and who's been reaping the benefits...its for your own safety....for the kids....think of the kids....

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavMicRot/status/1078317300527321090

redrobin said:
Lol
I love his hat and long hair. He's in the know.

I guess I'd rather judge statements on their content than the length of hair of the person making them or if they are or are not wearing a hat.

But that's just me.

Why should you listen to and weigh what even the "freaks" say?

Because controlled opposition has to build an audience if they are going to turn them in the direction they desire. To gain credibility, some of what they say is true but they twist other things. Think Fox news. Shepherd Smith for instance?

Fox started as an alt media for people that stopped listening to the fake news. But what if the deep state controls both sides of main stream media? People look for new alternatives...who do most of the social media stars work for? And around and around we go.

In other instances, they report the harder to swallow stories and associate them with someone who acts like a nut and talks about gay frogs. Does that make the true stories untrue? No. But it discredits them and anyone who talks about them.

Weigh all statements, verify them with original sources or supporting data.

More on McCain and O'Bagy.

However the real scandal is not O'Bagy's falsely claimed PhD, but rather that at her other job, for the Syrian Emergency Task Force, she had been at the enter of a massive propaganda and influence campaign aimed at the American people, pushing the idea that there were moderates in Syria who the US should be supporting. O'Bagy played a key role in that influence campaign and she was being paid to lie about the insurgents by the US government itself! Yes, the real scandal is that O'Bagy was being paid as a State Department contractor to pose as a Syria expert and convince Americans that the Syrian insurgents should be supported. https://chrisinmaryville.net/real-elizabeth-obagy-scandal.html

iwannabeacowboy said:

Because controlled opposition has to build an audience if they are going to turn them in the direction they desire. To gain credibility, some of what they say is true but they twist other things. Think Fox news. Shepherd Smith for instance?

Fox started as an alt media for people that stopped listening to the fake news. But what if the deep state controls both sides of main stream media? People look for new alternatives...who do most of the social media stars work for? And around and around we go.

In other instances, they report the harder to swallow stories and associate them with someone who acts like a nut and talks about gay frogs. Does that make the true stories untrue? No. But it discredits them and anyone who talks about them.

wow
I can't even follow what your point is. I'm probably not smart enough .

redrobin said:
iwannabeacowboy said:

wow
I can't even follow what your point is. I'm probably not smart enough .

Truely wasn't directing this second post at you. However, I can see how it was taken as such.

After re-reading the post, I agree, it does not transition well.

My point in general is that there are many people in alternative journalism outlets. Be it YouTube, Twitter, Radio, Cable shows/Infowars...

Many are "freaks"....Laura Loomer, Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Cernovich, British guy named something Watson that screams throughout each show.

Who do they work for? Ultimately, the shell corporations lead back to very few places. And ultimately, they get their marching orders from the same places as the rest of the fake news.

They seem like they are alternatives to CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS just like Fox news was supposed be...but they actually aren't.

They are controlled opposition. Like dems vs rhinos. WWF wrestling. All of it is fake.

Are they completely worthless? No.

Often the freaks report ligitimate stories. But because they act like idiots, wear stupid hats, yell constantly over nothing, interupt plays to get arrested....the general public poo-poos the story because it came from someone that acts like an idiot.

Anyone else that tries to discuss it gets shut down for being a "conspiracist" or a "Jones" watcher....doesnt matter where you discovered the story. It's tainted. The story gets buried and the machine continues on.

Conspiracy label is a powerful and frequently used weapon. The freaks are necessary.

How many stories that are undeniable have been labeled a conspiracy? Fast and furious? Benghazi? Obama's birth certificate?

Do you think the average Dem believes the birth certificate is a fraud?

If not why?

Benghazi the other example.... played to fox audiences but not CNN. Mention Benghazi and the CNN watcher's go to reply...where did you hear that, fox news?

Just a variation of the same design.

That is an extremely common reply, where did people learn it?

Maybe people don't learn a behavior from someone teaching it to them. It's possible they've had personal experience with goofy hat wearing , long hair , conspiracy salesmen. Y2K, wantagate to name a couple. Your guy in the video has a wired appearance. He chose his appearance to portray a certain look . I don't find the look trustworthy. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Regarding Obama, his look is trustworthy but his actions aren't.
That's how he was so effective at destroying America.

redrobin said:
Maybe people don't learn a behavior from someone teaching it to them. It's possible they've had personal experience with goofy hat wearing , long hair , conspiracy salesmen. Y2K, wantagate to name a couple. Your guy in the video has a wired appearance. He chose his appearance to portray a certain look . I don't find the look trustworthy. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Regarding Obama, his look is trustworthy but his actions aren't.
That's how he was so effective at destroying America.

Not my guy. I responded to the original post. To my point. I listened to what he had to say. Stated some things I think he may generally correct- we are headed for a change of the Fed etc. And some things I don't agree with.

Milton Friedman was quoted in the same video. I like most of his thoughts. Not all.

If he wore a stupid hat, his reasoning does not change.

If he wore a stupid hat on purpose to dissuade people from what he is saying....that would be equivalent to the modern alternative media. Still doesn't change the words being said, only your reaction to them.

That is emotion, not logic. Propoganda.

Equal and opposite of the picture of Obama they carefully presented to the American public. Propoganda.

If people could not be trained to react/manipulated, so much time and effort would not be spent on manipulating emotion:

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2009/10/27/30-reasons-why-fox-news-is-not-legit/156164

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

https://www.journalinquirer.com/opinion/editorials/fox-news-is-feeding-us-fake-news-on-the-wall/article_4f706ba0-0a8a-11e9-9af2-2bbb61b4d00b.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/11/06/blame-fox-not-facebook-for-fake-news/

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/letters/ct-letters-fox-news-robert-mueller-fake-20180813-story.html

People are manipulated/trained. It's why advertising industry is worth billions.

Latest posts