• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Customers sold today - WOW

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BRG

Reaction score
Had a bull customer sell today at Hub City Livestock. Boy this market is hot!!! They sold a load of steers weighing 748 lbs for $176.50. But the Heifers stole the show. They had a load that weighed 663 lbs, they sold them by the head, and they got $1575 for them! We purchased on order again for the same guy who has purchased them through us now for 3 years! He sold the sisters in Dec for $2300.

That's great BRG! I don't think there's anything more in demand right now than red angus heifers. That's good news for you and your customers.

That sounds great. I have a customer selling tommorrow in Mobridge. 350 bwf of which 200 are f1s and about 75 F1 RWF out of red angus cows.

SMN Herf said:
That sounds great. I have a customer selling tommorrow in Mobridge. 350 bwf of which 200 are f1s and about 75 F1 RWF out of red angus cows.

I saw that. Never herd that name before. Those baldies will sell really good, both red and black.

BRG said:
SMN Herf said:

I saw that. Never herd that name before. Those baldies will sell really good, both red and black.

I hope they sell well. They have been selling them privately for the past few years.

Latest posts