• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

d-28

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Juan

Reaction score
Hay Maker
The last time I was here you asked if I was still playing my d-28. Well I couldn't get my arm around it for nearly 7 mos.I'm back in the saddle agatn,as the saying goes. Hope all is well with you.

Juan said:
Hay Maker
The last time I was here you asked if I was still playing my d-28. Well I couldn't get my arm around it for nearly 7 mos.I'm back in the saddle agatn,as the saying goes. Hope all is well with you.

7 months :???:

We're you pregnant?? :D :D

Juan said:
Hay Maker

Glad to hear you are doing better and playing,got me a new Authentic.
good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
Juan said:
Hay Maker

Rotator cuff-^&%#%&*($# :mad: -- :D :D

Juan said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Juan said:
Hay Maker

Rotator cuff-^&%#%&*($# :mad: -- :D :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm glad your feeling better.I hear those rotator cuff deals are miserab. :( le

HAY MAKER said:
Juan said:
Hay Maker

Glad to hear you are doing better and playing,got me a new Authentic.
good luck

Hope you're having a good time with your new one.

Latest posts