• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

D.A.D.D.D.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
Bumper sticker: D.A.D.D.D.

Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats

Product Description

No, it's not the fathers' version Mothers Against Drunk Driving. It's dads taking a stand for the moral—and political—integrity of their families!

With fathers having to combat the "free love" spirit of licentious desire that American culture so prizes at every turn—on the television, at school, on the Internet, everywhere—the last thing a father needs is some swashbuckling, smooth-talking liberal to come into his daughter's life and undo in five days what it's taken him over a decade to instill.

Women should be protected not only from the abuse and objectification of libertines and Lotharios, but also from the misinformation, hatred, and ideological bankruptcy of the Left.

Love and courtship are beautiful things, but random and immature dating during adolescence is not a God-honoring use of time, and distorts the purpose of companionship—especially when you're spending all your time with a guy that defends government-sanctioned theft, murder, and infiltration into our everyday lives.

Be a real father. Be all she needs—and more—so she won't feel the desire to date so young—or so stupid.

Patriot Depot's new bumper sticker is sure to start conversations everywhere you go. Display it proudly, and let your friends and neighbors know why you're a member of D.A.D.D.D—Dads Against Daughters Dating Democrats!

I like it!!

My 9 year old daughter asked me the other day: "Is it in the Bible that girls can't date until they're 16?" (our rule)

I said, "Well, not specifically, but the Bible tells parents what is right for their kids. Why, do you have a boyfriend?" (Please, God, no)

She says, "Oh, I thought it might since it says you can't do S-E-X until you are married." (she spells the word to me) NO! I don't have a boyfriend, gross.

Keeps us on our toes, that one! :lol:

Well 16 was the age we set for our daughters to start dating. Is this group not going to address the boys in their families or is it ok for a boy to have "different standards" than a girl of the same age?? As a member of this group you wouldn't want your son to date a hateful, misinformed, ideological left leaning girl would you?
Sometimes when you try to force someone into something it backfires. Maybe dates should be prearranged by the parents much like they do or did marriages in some countries. Oh thats right though the daughter will have been so programmed that she will automatically choose the right one,throw in all the hormones going on and well.....good luck.

TSR said:
Well 16 was the age we set for our daughters to start dating. Is this group not going to address the boys in their families or is it ok for a boy to have "different standards" than a girl of the same age?? As a member of this group you wouldn't want your son to date a hateful, misinformed, ideological left leaning girl would you?
Sometimes when you try to force someone into something it backfires. Maybe dates should be prearranged by the parents much like they do or did marriages in some countries. Oh thats right though the daughter will have been so programmed that she will automatically choose the right one,throw in all the hormones going on and well.....good luck.

TSR- would you feel safer about your daughter going alone to a TEA Party Rally or an Occupy movement?? and why if you would elaborate please??

Lonecowboy said:
TSR said:

TSR- would you feel safer about your daughter going alone to a TEA Party Rally or an Occupy movement?? and why if you would elaborate please??

Lonecowboy,I wouldn't want my daughters associating with either extreme of either group. I believe the middle of both groups could get along pretty well after some dialogue, unlike our current Congress. I might add, of my two daughters one is a Rep. and one is a Dem. No doubt the OWS movement has the most extreme members imo. I think the same could be said of the movement that eventually lead to the 26th ammendment.

TSR said:
Lonecowboy said:
TSR said:

Lonecowboy,I wouldn't want my daughters associating with either extreme of either group. I believe the middle of both groups could get along pretty well after some dialogue, unlike our current Congress. I might add, of my two daughters one is a Rep. and one is a Dem. No doubt the OWS movement has the most extreme members imo. I think the same could be said of the movement that eventually lead to the 26th ammendment.

"EXTREME"

There is no way you can call the Tea Party extreme. Government restraint and living within the Constitution is extreme? Surely you jest.

Now OWS yes they are EXTREME especially when you see their demands from the government then when you add their violent dirty protest, that sir is EXTREME.

404885_10150621843356178_6333396177_9004717_131163119_n.jpg

TSR said:
Lonecowboy said:
TSR said:

At least you are batting a 50% success rate. That is better than it could be. :wink:

Here is a question that you can think about, but don't feel compelled to respond. Which of your two daughters is the most self-sufficient and most able to make her own way in this ol' world, the Republican or the Democrat?

Yep, no doubt I'm batting 50% but for some reason my view of the 50% I don't think would correspond with yours. Both girls are fully capable of taking care of themselves and are currently doing so.
Now what about my comments about boys. Are they any less responsible for their actions just because of their gender?? Are the wives of the dads going to have a MASDD??

TSR said:
Yep, no doubt I'm batting 50% but for some reason my view of the 50% I don't think would correspond with yours. Both girls are fully capable of taking care of themselves and are currently doing so.
Now what about my comments about boys. Are they any less responsible for their actions just because of their gender?? Are the wives of the dads going to have a MASDD??

Sons need to be just as vigilant in seeking the right girls as are daughters in seeking the right guys. What would make you think this shouldn't be the case?

Never said it shouldn't be the case, hence my question about the mothers. It does seem though in your original posting, the caring for the sons was not mentioned.

TSR said:
Never said it shouldn't be the case, hence my question about the mothers. It does seem though in your original posting, the caring for the sons was not mentioned.

Mainly there just isn't room enough on a bumper sticker or a tee-shirt to try to make too many points. Just the slogan "D.A.D.D.D." seems to do quite well in making the single point which was intended.

Bet twenty bucks you came up with the wrong assumption, but we will forgive you since you are a liberal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on now we know liberals don't sleep at night, they are having nightmares about voting for obama and what evil thing is lurking around the corner. :lol: :lol:

I really haven't decided who I'm voting for yet. Still quite a while 'til November. I just like things to be fair and balanced.

TSR said:
I really haven't decided who I'm voting for yet. Still quite a while 'til November. I just like things to be fair and balanced.

Glad to hear you are not voting for obama, you said you are fair and balanced. See how easy that was.

The fair and balanced was in reference to Rnet. :) A fair and balanced politician,well that would be like beauty, it would be in the eyes of the beholder.

TSR said:
The fair and balanced was in reference to Rnet. :) A fair and balanced politician,well that would be like beauty, it would be in the eyes of the beholder.

Exactly and to think that some people actually think obama is fair and balanced.

Latest posts