• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DAMN I HATE THIS THING

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Helicopter

Give it a try.

Do you think you can you fly a helicopter ?

Okay, go ahead and give it your best shot Click on

the helicopter, hold the left mouse key down to go

up and release the key to go down. But take heed,

don't start with this thing..it'll drive you nuts !!!

Click on the site below: http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.16 - Release Date: 24/05/2005

Boy....and i thought trying to manage the Case MX in the middle of the night was tough!!! :wink: Maybe i outta stick to driving my subaru!! :D

HAY MAKER said:
Helicopter

Give it a try.

Click on the site below: http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf Okay, HAY MAKER - If you think that YOU are going to CON ME into saying that this 'Copter is tough, or that I can't just click on it and just breeze straight through and fly it like a - - - -a - - -I mean - like -a-a - - it - - well, I think it's a -- just eas - -N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!!! :twisted: :shock: :eek: :mad: - - - - - -Go-o-ol-l-ly. It's WONDERFUL! :twisted: :twisted: :mad: DOC-c-c-c I'm ok- - I really am ok. - I'll be alright - -just give me a few minutes to recover! :???:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahahaha.....Doc-----i could actually visualize you trying to fly that contraption!! Really should not laugh, because i can imagine my expression was real similar!! :shock: :shock:

HAY MAKER said:
Helicopter

Give it a try.

Click on the site below: http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf :D :D Okay, okay :???: I'm fine - - now - - whew :shock: Now - I have another one for you. You think that helicopter is tough?? You want a piece of this little baby? ? Eh - eh?? okay, okay. Don't say I didn't warn you! :shock: :shock: :twisted: (Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh) DOC HARRIS

E-e-e-e-e-e H-a-a-a-a-h-h-h - - YES! :twisted: :twisted:

DOC HARRIS said:
HAY MAKER said:
Helicopter

Give it a try.

Click on the site below: http://www.hurtwood.demon.co.uk/Fun/copter.swf :D :D Okay, okay :???: I'm fine - - now - - whew :shock: Now - I have another one for you. You think that helicopter is tough?? You want a piece of this little baby? ? Eh - eh?? okay, okay. Don't say I didn't warn you! :shock: :shock: :twisted: (Heh Heh Heh Heh Heh) DOC HARRIS

E-e-e-e-e-e H-a-a-a-a-h-h-h - - YES! :twisted: :twisted: Either I have a recessive brain gene, or that stupid 'copter Mix-mastered my Cerebral Cortex and screwed-up my synapses. Here is the web site for the next effort to intensify your Neurological responses and eye-hand coordination so as to preclude a melt-down of your myofascial and subdural functionalities. Give it a shot! :lol:

http://uk.download.yahoo.com/ne/fu/dodge.html

Murgen said:
what's the longest distance on the helicopter so far, Haymaker?

I dont remember the distance,my best score was,786....................good luck

I got to 1140 feet, and the passage got so narrow around one square that it was impossible to get through. The opening was smaller than the helicopter and I crashed.

Good game though!

MP

You're the champ so far Freelance. I've only been able to get 965 ft. Damn, don't you have a paper to write or something! Too much free time on your hands?

Did you try the square one?

My best score was 835, but I'll vouch for the fact that my "going to be a junior" son got a whopping 1406. He is also an A-one unicycle rider, and can even ride the thing down stairs.

We got rained out of the hayfield late in the day. A hard downpour came down for a few minutes, but the guage only registered a quarter of an inch. Glad to get it, even though quite a bit of hay got wet. Mud is better than dust.

Soapweed: having grown up on video games as a kid, it took me about 4 times to get that score, and it was a nice break from work. Now I have to write about city council meetings, probably through the night until the morning, and I must admit playing the helicopter game sounds awful tempting.

MP

Took a break from work and got 1483. Damn if this doesn't remind me of Megaman games on my old Nintendo. Don't want to brag too much, but this is all we city slickers have going for us.

The problem with this helicopter Franchie is that it's already burning when you start. You know you're in trouble when that's the case!

Smoke billowing out the back, no way, I'm not getting in it!

Just watched my kid get a score of 3124. He went at it like Cool Hand Luke.

P.S. Had to edit my other post because I spelled "junior" wrong. It is not "juniour". It's a wonder my kid can do anything, wearing my genes. :???: :)

Latest posts