• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dang weather

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
we are in a blizzard warning and now a tornado warning,kinda hard to see a tornado in a blizzard :???: :???: :roll: :roll:

We were in a "blowing dust warning" today. Never heard of that one but my phone warning went off and said we were in one. We had winds steady in the upper 30's today with gust close to 60. Not sure if anyone remembers talking about chopping no good dry land corn for silage on here or not, but every field that got that last fall was blowing today, even if they planted wheat on it. Havn't heard of any car accidents as of now, but earlier this winter there was a bad one on hiway 83 something like 10-12 cars with a couple fatalities. :cry: Don't think anyone here would turn down a good snow right now.

Soapweed said:
cowwrangler said:
we are in a blizzard warning and now a tornado warning,kinda hard to see a tornado in a blizzard :???: :???: :roll: :roll:

Would that be a "white tornado"? :???:

lol i think so,we did have a couple funnel clouds, they touched down east of me just for a short period

Latest posts