• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

David Gregory verses Newt.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w52fkRLl8AU

The MSM haven't learned their lesson of don't mess with Newt yet. :lol:

I would love to see him chew Obama up and spit him out in a few debates.

You can say whatever regarding his bedroom experiences as OT likes to get involved in, but he would be a real leader on some important topics.

okfarmer said:
I would love to see him chew Obama up and spit him out in a few debates.

You can say whatever regarding his bedroom experiences as OT likes to get involved in, but he would be a real leader on some important topics.

I'm with you, that is one debate I would even drive down to my sister's so I could watch it on her 70 inch TV with surround sound, as it would be like being there. I would fix myself a big bowl of buttered popcorn get me a big soda and watch from beginning to end as I think it would be the biggest comedy hit of the decade. Toss in a few of the MSM commentators like, tingle up his leg Chris Matthews, I'd vote ten times Ed Schultz and slack jaw David Gregory and Newt would still take them all to the wood shed. As long as Newt stayed cool and kept bringing the debate back to the real issues the US faces and held Obama accountable for his record verse the made up crap the MSM keeps diverting to to protect Obama he would have them all in tears by the first advertizement break.

But if it was Romney debating Obama he might win but you can bet he will never bring Obama to his knees on the issues as he has to many things in common with Obama, like ROMNEYCARE.

Do you seriously think O is going to get with in 40 miles of Newt It will never happen. He is smart enough to know not to poke that nest.

cowman52 said:
Do you seriously think O is going to get with in 40 miles of Newt It will never happen. He is smart enough to know not to poke that nest.

There you go again Cowman spoiling a good day dream!!! :wink: :lol:

My daydream is Barry in a court room across from my belle arguing over spousal support when she can't fly hither, yither, an yon on the taxpayer dollar. And with his ego, he can't stand the thought of not having his adoring minions kissing his backside at every turn.. Private life even with the money private speaking will get him will eat on him by the minute. I hope he stews in his juices and is a miserable as his failed agendas have made us. :D :lol:

cowman52 said:

No not by choice ever. I would have loved to see it though. I don't think berrydingle is dumb, but he has no position.

O.is really good with the TelePrompTer in front of him, but without it as my grandad would say"he couldn't find his a--with both hands and a flashlight" 8)

Latest posts