• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dear Abby

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont , Texas , who has recently been diagnosed as
a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth. One of my sisters
lives in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling
marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are
prostitutes in Dallas

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at
Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is
currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his three
children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in
Longview . She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open
and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who is an Obama supporter?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

Mike there is no way this article is believable.. It took awhile but I tracked down the original one..

first off... it was a civil union to a transvestite, ,and he is really a decent guy who just wants to join the Navy.. but they won't take him until he gets a GED..

her dad wasn't growing it, he just ripped off the grower..

they are not financially dependent on the sisters, they get their own check from keepen the grankids..

and it's not like the three kids his brother was messen with were really his, no the older two were from her first marriage and they don't really know who is the father of the third,.. they went on Montel three times but so far none of the guys she thought it was, are the father of the third one. and it wasn't his cause he was doin a stint upstate..

so why are you trying to jam him up on this one? you're as bad as the DA who pinned the murder on his other brother.. no reason to be doing life for whackin some rich white kid out buyen drugs for his frat house.. you both racist jerks.. kid shouldn't have been in the hood anyways.. it was his fault.. stupid cracker, comin in driving a camry actin all wigger..
and besides he wouldn't have gotten caught if the camry had real plates, and not one of those new paper ones that fade when they get old..

if you're going to post an article from the internet you should at least fact check it first..

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Beaumont , Texas , who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV virus. My parents live in Fort Worth. One of my sisters lives in Pflugerville and is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana. They are financially dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Dallas

I have two brothers: one is currently serving a non-parole life sentence at Huntsville for the murder of a teenage boy in 1994. My other brother is currently in jail awaiting charges of sexual misconduct with his girlfriends' three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former prostitute who lives in Longview . She is a part time "working girl".

All things considered, my problem is this. I love my fiancé and look
forward to bringing her into the family. I certainly want to be totally open
and honest with her.

Should I tell her about my cousin who is a Perry supporter?

Signed,
Worried About My Reputation

Latest posts