• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Defense Contractors

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
I remember well the vile posts by the liberals about defense contractors ripping us off. Of course it was all Bush's fault at the time. :lol:

Now the shoe is on the other foot:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/30/us-contractor-in-iraq-charges-pentagon-00-for-7-control-switch-report-finds/

I'ts Buckwheat fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hassan S. Judeh, the administration director at Anham's headquarters in Vienna, Va., declined to respond to Bowen's examples because he said the company has not seen the report.

ANHAM is headquartered in Dubai, UAE.

by a few quick searches the company has at least 10 to 20 billion in US defense contracts..

the US government is now outsourcing as an effort to save money.. maybe they learned that from GE at the job summit.. :mad:

this report is just more proof that the us military is a way to steal from the american people...there was like $3 trillion missing at the pentagon the day before 9/11 to never be found.....

if there is not a war to fight, create one...that is their motto....what they did on 9/11...

Steve said:
Hassan S. Judeh, the administration director at Anham's headquarters in Vienna, Va., declined to respond to Bowen's examples because he said the company has not seen the report.

ANHAM is headquartered in Dubai, UAE.

by a few quick searches the company has at least 10 to 20 billion in US defense contracts..

the US government is now outsourcing as an effort to save money.. maybe they learned that from GE at the job summit.. :mad:

I'm sure GE has a trick or 2 to teach.....

Latest posts