• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Delta stock trailers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LCP

Reaction score
Found a nice used one, 2006 model, 7x24 with non-slip coating on the floor. Anybody have experience with a Delta, or the non-slip coating? Seller wants $6000 for it. Same thing new costs just a little over $10k.

I checked again on what a new one costs, and by looking at the pictures and pricing the options in a new trailer like that would be about $11,500. So the price is right vs new, just wondering about if Delta makes a good trailer or not.

I've got a used 80"x20' delta coming in 2007 model that I hope to get $6000 for It's coming from Martin SD so it's pretty clean rust wise.. There not the best or the worst trailers made From the photos of the one I have they are built pretty lite uprights 24" on center and the gate frames are smaller tube and angle iron.No running boards to step up on so they are stripped down to say the least . 80"x24' 2 center gates 1 slide one solid slam latches on rear gate cost $9000 new here.

[/URL

[URL=http://s9.photobucket.com/user/lanenkate/media/000_0002-3.jpg.html]

The one I'm looking at is a little different. Its like this one:

600-heavy-duty-aeronose2.jpg

Not sure if having the sheeting on the outside makes much difference.

The smooth skin should pull a bit easier but having built them both ways and delivered them there is'nt much differance. Make sure they have some rub rails on the inside to keep the cattle from pushing against the sheets other than that it should be fine. If I remember correctly they have 14 gauge sidesheet metal. As far as wheels tires axel jack couplers those are basically the same no matter who built it. I think the price is fair if it is'nt rusty here in Mn a 2006 model would look like a rust heap with our humidity and salt. One thing about smooth skin trailers the road salts have less cracks and crevases to get into which helps prolong the trailer life. good luck

Latest posts