• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Democrat Senate Kills Buckwheat's Jobs Bill

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
That is all.

Carry on.

Oops. Forgot to say that they will try to stick parts of it in other Bills in the future.

Update:

"Scour this report, identify all those areas in which we can act administratively without additional congressional authorization and just get it done," President Obama said today to a "Jobs Council" meeting.

Was one of the Dems. that voted against the bill, from Montana? You know how those "right wing radicals" are in that state. :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Was one of the Dems. that voted against the bill, from Montana? You know how those "right wing radicals" are in that state. :lol:

So that must mean he is defined as a CONSERVATIVE - EH :???:

hypocritexposer said:

At least he knows a dumbazz Porkulus Bill when he sees it.

Buckwheat has spent tons of money promoting this Bill only to see it wither on the vine.

What scares me is he might resign and leave Biden in charge. What a catastrophe that would be?

I dunno, Biden's been speaking some truth lately; :p something
that Obama doesn't know how to do........in fact, I figure they
are gonna oust Biden and that's why he's saying what he
has been saying. It's kind of funny, actually.

Biden's been Obama's guarantee he wouldn't be assinated..... :D :D

I see a rash of Executive orders in the near future as Obama has a proven record of going around the Congress when it suits him :x

Latest posts