• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DemoDriverGus

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranchwife

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, kiddo!!!

something tells me that cowboyup will end up regretting convincing you into opening up on Ranchers!!! :lol: :lol: Soooooo.....tell us a few stories so that poor old Ranchwife (that would be me :wink: )does not have to give all the dirt on cowboyup!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way....don't me telling stories about your mom (don't believe a word she says about her mama, folks!! :shock: )

:heart: :heart: :clap:

A lot of times it is parents worrying that friends from childhood will tell stories the kids will hear, LOL

PPRM

Welcome Gus, now you all are tied with the Hanta/SW/MCG clan for the most family members :) Maybe one of the boys wants to join up?LOL

I am excited to be part of this GREAT family! And yep, I sure have heard some wild and crazy stories about this place. :p

You better mind your manners on here little girl, these people play mean sometimes, I know I've even been spanked. And one of the rules is that you don't be picking on me :!:

DemoDriverGus said:
I am excited to be part of this GREAT family! And yep, I sure have heard some wild and crazy stories about this place. :p

And "DemoDriverGus" is a name that sounds just like someone who fits here like a glove. Tell us about the name.

Mike said:
DemoDriverGus said:

And "DemoDriverGus" is a name that sounds just like someone who fits here like a glove. Tell us about the name.

YEAH, GUS!! tell them how you got your name!!! :lol: :lol:

For starters, Gus has been my nickname since I was born... I was heavy, my brother couldn't say his "J"'s.... so fat mouse off of "Cinderella".... well, it stuck!! For the last 17 years!!! :lol: :lol:

For the second part of the story, the DemoDriver part.... well it all started on an early school morning on my way to school with my best friend cassie. We were jammin out to the music and the CD player slipped and fell under the seat. I reached down to grab it, takin my eyes off the road for a mere second, and next thing I know, I'm in the ditch. I panicked and overcorrected my MOM's subaru, turning it sideways in the middle of the 2-lane highway. I tried to re-over-correct it and end up spinning a full 180 and going straight into the side of a 80-degree sloped(or so) hill. An $8500 car and I put almost $4500 dollars of damage into it. :oops: :oops: Needless to say, I went to school and to this day, can't stand to drive alone, or hit those "hey-stupid-wake-up" bumps on the side of the road!!!

Love your avatar, Gus. We remember when you became the demolition derby and it was about a year ago! :shock: :shock: Got to know your mama better :wink: and we think the world of you guys :D

Hanta Yo said:
Love your avatar, Gus. We remember when you became the demolition derby and it was about a year ago! :shock: :shock: Got to know your mama better :wink: and we think the world of you guys :D

:D :D And we think the World of you guys... WONDERFUL PEOPLE :!:

Latest posts