• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dems take a page from the Pig-Eye Playbook

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
Campaign materials aimed at getting out the black vote are featuring references to lynchings, Jim Crow-era signs, racial unrest — and, as of last weekend, the Ku Klux Klan.

In Alabama, fliers distributed in largely black communities warn voters to cast ballots or else "land may be given to extremist groups to honor klansmen." A copy of the flier was obtained by The Washington Times.

The specter of the KKK was raised as the latest example of the increase in racially charged scare tactics aimed at bolstering turnout in the black community, a traditional Democratic voting bloc that strategists view as key to winning razor-thin races in an otherwise Republican year.

Conservatives view the tactic with disgust. They argue that such race-baiting is condescending and assumes black voters are concerned solely with racism and not, for example, economic and foreign policy concerns.

"Democratic race-baiting is the ugly face of political desperation in 2014," said a Sunday headline on the conservative website RedState.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/

Yep. If you'll notice "Pig-Eye" (OT as known to some) doesn't start the KKK talk until he's backed in the corner on a lie, or some other disgusting act, with his fellow posters here.

It happens every time he can't defend himself from being politically uber liberal or just plain white trash.......... :roll: :roll:

By the way, one of my black friends had one of those flyers yesterday. His preacher gave it to him, and several others, at church.

Mike said:
If you'll notice "Pig-Eye" (OT as known to some) doesn't start the KKK talk until he's backed in the corner on a lie, or some other disgusting act, with his fellow posters here.

It happens every time he can't defend himself from being politically uber liberal or just plain pig eyed white trash.......... :roll: :roll:

FIXED!

I thought Pig-Eye Playbook had a nice ring to it....though I apologize to pigs the world over. :D

Whitewing said:
Campaign materials aimed at getting out the black vote are featuring references to lynchings, Jim Crow-era signs, racial unrest — and, as of last weekend, the Ku Klux Klan.

In Alabama, fliers distributed in largely black communities warn voters to cast ballots or else "land may be given to extremist groups to honor klansmen." A copy of the flier was obtained by The Washington Times.

The specter of the KKK was raised as the latest example of the increase in racially charged scare tactics aimed at bolstering turnout in the black community, a traditional Democratic voting bloc that strategists view as key to winning razor-thin races in an otherwise Republican year.

Conservatives view the tactic with disgust. They argue that such race-baiting is condescending and assumes black voters are concerned solely with racism and not, for example, economic and foreign policy concerns.

"Democratic race-baiting is the ugly face of political desperation in 2014," said a Sunday headline on the conservative website RedState.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/2/campaign-flyer-tells-blacks-alabama-vote-or-face-h/
Once again, Democraps are denying the reality of their place in history. Todays Blacks should be more concerned with the flood of illegals, and the coming "pen and phone" dishonest, unilateral attempt at amnesty.

Whitewing said:
I thought Pig-Eye Playbook had a nice ring to it....though I apologize to pigs the world over. :D
I am putting together a conglomeration of his most colorful BS statements from these pages to send to an acquaintance of his up in Mt.

I think I'll use your name to title it. :wink:

Latest posts