• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Denver for the first time

Help Support Ranchers.net:

PureCountry

Reaction score
So the flight and hotel is booked. The wife and I are going to Denver for the first time. Grandma is coming to babysit while we enjoy a few days of relaxing in frigid January Colorado!! She must love me. :lol: :lol:

If January is anything like today it wont be fridig!! Its 70 today but tomorrow going to be 34?! So who knows. Have fun in this beautiful state!!

PureCountry said:
So the flight and hotel is booked. The wife and I are going to Denver for the first time. Grandma is coming to babysit while we enjoy a few days of relaxing in frigid January Colorado!! She must love me. :lol: :lol:

Think Grandpa would babysit this outfit and we'll go with you? :lol:

You will have a great time. Lots of neat stuff at Denver and the yards are the best of it in my opinion.

The National Western has changed so much since I first started going out there. I think my first year was in 79, then we showed for the next 8 years. It was always nicer in Denver then it was at home. Mom and my younger brother always had to do the chores while we were gone. The last year I was out there would have been in about 98. There is a horse barn where we used to park. I would probably get lost out there now!!

Latest posts