• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did all the drugs obama smoke, fry his brain?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
He talks about his 2 sons, in campaign speeches :???:

And he has done it more than once.

Probably not a good thing to vote for a pot and coke head, would be my guess.

"We don't need another political fight about ending a woman's right to choose, or getting rid of Planned Parenthood, or taking away access to affordable birth control," Obama said, according to the White House transcript of his speech. "I want women to control their own health care choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same opportunities as my sons. We're not rolling back the clock."

"The first bill I signed--a bill that said that we're going to have equal pay for equal work because I want my daughters treated the same way as my sons," said Obama. "We got that done."

pick any two gangsta hoodlums and you might have his sons.... or at least ones he would say "looks" like him....

Since Obama said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin I'm guess the sons are hoodie wearing gangster wannabe's about 17 and 18 years old. Wonder if Michelle knews she is a Step mommy? Gee what a scary thought Cinderella was better off then those two boys. :???:

Steve said:
"We don't need another political fight about ending a woman's right to choose, or getting rid of Planned Parenthood, or taking away access to affordable birth control," Obama said, according to the White House transcript of his speech. "I want women to control their own health care choices, just like I want my daughters to have the same opportunities as my sons. We're not rolling back the clock."

"The first bill I signed--a bill that said that we're going to have equal pay for equal work because I want my daughters treated the same way as my sons," said Obama. "We got that done."

pick any two gangsta hoodlums and you might have his sons.... or at least ones he would say "looks" like him....

I don't give a fat rat's ass about The Messiah's drug use as a young punk. What pisses me off is how TODAY he constantly puts words in the mouths of others or just flat-out lies about the stance of his political opponents.

"We don't need another political fight about ending a woman's right to choose, or getting rid of Planned Parenthood, or taking away access to affordable birth control," Obama said....

Mr. President, the political fight is not about ending a woman's right to choose.....it's about reducing the number of abortions via promoting adoptions and giving the States the right to make their own laws on the subject of abortion.....and it's not about getting rid of Planned Parenthood....it's about ending federal funding for abortions and supporting organizations that provide women informed options on the subject of abortion....not one where the default mode is: you need an abortion.....and it's not about taking away access to affordable birth control, it's about not forcing those whose religious beliefs run counter to birth control to have to pay for other's use of the method.

The guy is worse than OT when it comes to stating 'facts'.

Did you hear that Planned Parenthood was caught on tape giving advice to women on what test is needed to tell what the sex of her baby is and if it is not what she wants they are willing to provide late term abortions to rid the woman of the unwanted baby due to it's gender?

Latest posts