• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you get anythin for Valentine's Day?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

montana cowgurl

Reaction score
Just wondering.
Hanta Yo & Sw got me a ring with my birthstone [Blue Topaz] on it :)
Also got roses & a stuffed animal from someone else :roll: :oops:

I made around 4 dozen sugar cookies, frosted them with the same colors as the NECCO candy hearts, even wrote on them with frosting, and gave them to my friends & teachers :lol: I'm my science teacher's new favorite student lol :wink:

A phone call early in the morning from my husband before he started work. Woke me up from a pretty decent sleep! Best friend took me for lunch.

A card from Mike and he cooked supper :)

MCG - You still haven't told us who is giving you roses :wink:

Ya MCG...do share with us,we need to approve the young man ya know :wink:

Greg gave me a pretty heart shaped necklace made from a horseshoe nail...Montana Silver,and a bottle of my fav wine..... :)

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23045&highlight=

Same guy :roll: He's a Jr in her high school, I keep telling her one more year and he's gone :D but I'd say the same thing to any guy after my daughter :wink:

Unfortunately, he has another year in high school and MCG will be 16 this year :shock: :shock:

The guy is pretty nice, came out by himself to our branding, (now that took cajones) and the look sw gave him when meeting him was absolutely priceless :lol2: since it scared MCG's friend it took most of the day to feel less scared :wink: BTW, he came to the hospital when I got hurt...

Gave Sue one of those big Russell Stover hearts full of chocolates and a card. She tossed me a bag of dark dove chocolates and said be careful they are not sugar free.
I had one and tossed the bag on the bed. She came home last night and asked how high my sugar was as the bag only had to chocolates left. I told her it was ok. Nipper my old border collie will leave anything on the table or counter alone. But chocolate he gets into. He even opened the daughters draws on her dresser to get to a chocolate bar.
And they say chocolate kills dogs?????

that Russell stover stuff is cheaper in the off season. something like 5 or 10 bucks and it is all you can stuff in a grocery sack, at the plant near Abilene Kansas.

I got a hug, a kiss, a slap (she said I waan't suppossed to get her anything... HA! :lol:) a night at my buddie's place with her and a movie... (When Darkness falls... good pick eh? lol) and a note.

The note read,

"Do you love me, do you want to be my friend? and if you do, well than don't be afraid to take me by the hand, if you want to. I think this is how love goes, check yes or no.

I scribbled out both and wrote, "Definately, through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin, until the end of time no matter what happens".

I am her hero :wink:.

She's the girl I've been off and on with for one year coming march 24

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I scribbled out both and wrote, "Definately, through the good and the bad, the thick and the thin, until the end of time no matter what happens".

You might just be my hero. You could give Emotional Availability seminars to the general male populace. I'd sign my man right up.

Emma ai told my wife the day i married her that i loved her and if it ever changed i would let her know. Thats sensitive right?? :)

Emma said:
Angus Cattle Shower said:

You might just be my hero. You could give Emotional Availability seminars to the general male populace. I'd sign my man right up.

The first seminar, my place, two weeks from today. Cost? Whatever the woman offers :p

steak, sauteed shrimp, a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of my FAVORITE baby yellow roses and a happy valentine's day MOM card!!! :D :wink: Just doesn't get any better than that! :wink:

Caramel filled chocolate, (I'm a sucker for anything caramel and choclate) And a stuffed dog and two chocolate cows from someone special. Oh and a note.

MN Farm Girl

I have never observed 'Hallmark holidays'! Many times during the year, I will surprise my wife with flowers, take her out to supper, etc. She appreciates these things but she knows that I will never do anything special just because a card or candy company tells me I should! I don't feel there is anything special about that!
The time for those little showings of appreciation is when I feel she has had a tough week, just plain needs be shown that she is loved and appreciated once in a while, and sometimes just because I feel like it. Never because card & candy companies bombard me with advertisements. Not sure if this makes me a bad man or not? :? :)

fedup2 said:
I have never observed 'Hallmark holidays'! Many times during the year, I will surprise my wife with flowers, take her out to supper, etc. She appreciates these things but she knows that I will never do anything special just because a card or candy company tells me I should! I don't feel there is anything special about that!
The time for those little showings of appreciation is when I feel she has had a tough week, just plain needs be shown that she is loved and appreciated once in a while, and sometimes just because I feel like it. Never because card & candy companies bombard me with advertisements. Not sure if this makes me a bad man or not? :? :)

Nope, you're sweet :) We don't exchange anything, usually sw will make a real nice dinner for his girls. :)

Latest posts