• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you know Solyndra is making electric cars?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
San Francisco Chronicle: You got Silicon Valley in your district, or a slice of it.

Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA): Do I?

Chronicle: Solyndra's down by your way, as a matter of fact.

Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA): Yes.

Chronicle: What specifically are you going to do in the next term to work with the tech sector?

Rep. Pete Stark (D-CA): I wish I had big enough expense allowance to get one of those new "S's" that Solyndra's going to make down there, the electric car. My 10 year old is after me. He no longer wants a Porsche. He wants dad to have an "S" sedan. They sound wild. I guess they run $60,000-$90,000."

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2012/05/03/dem-congressman-for-solyndras-district-is-so-clueless-he-thinks-solyndra-makes-cars/

in a recent test ride, President Obama thought the S by solyndra smoked a bit to much..

6772792637_afcf8de13d_z.jpg

aided by another 500 billion in federal direct loans , he feels it will be a success

the "pre- election" prototype was recently spotted zipping around the shuttered solyndra factory..

obama-in-car1.jpg

one couldn't help but notice the steering wheel is center right, something test driver Obama is clearly not comfortable with..

Latest posts