• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you know?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Boy, Miss Tam musta really got after big dummie, he aint been around, maybe she has suspended his computer priveleges :???:
good luck

Big Muddy rancher said:
The front window of a JD 7420 doesn't even fill half a 5 gallon pail. :oops:

the door window on a new to me 1066 ihc doesn't even fill a scoop shovel, the rest of the door however is worth about 50$ a ton at the scrap dealer. don't back-up with the door open :oops: :oops:

hayguy said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

the door window on a new to me 1066 ihc doesn't even fill a scoop shovel, the rest of the door however is worth about 50$ a ton at the scrap dealer. don't back-up with the door open :oops: :oops:
That should make it qualify for being a fencing unit now. That is assuming you were going in reverse fast enough. :!:

per said:
hayguy said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

That should make it qualify for being a fencing unit now. That is assuming you were going in reverse fast enough. :!:

definitely makes it easier to get in and out of :wink: or shoot out of :wink: dig dig :lol:

hayguy said:
per said:
hayguy said:

definitely makes it easier to get in and out of :wink: or shoot out of :wink: dig dig :lol:

Air conditioner is worthless now, you just as well knock the rest out so you can benefit from the cooling prairie breeze. :wink:

Well, it should be nothing $619.87 shouldn't take care of. The more expensive one is $735.42
Just think how nice and clean the new one will be!

Silver said:
Well, it should be nothing $619.87 shouldn't take care of. The more expensive one is $735.42

do you work for case-ih or are these price's from personal experience?

hayguy said:
Silver said:

do you work for case-ih or are these price's from personal experience?

Lol, no, I just was curious so I had a quick look on deere's online parts page. He did say 7420 didn't he? So I assumed JD.
Just got my 7700 out of the shop for 14k so Im pretty familiar with their website for price checking purposes. :?

Latest posts