• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Did you see the picture of obama watching the raid?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
seems it was staged......

photo op......

Whho's running this WH, Hollywood?

Obama Watched Live Video of Bin Laden Raid, U.S ...
http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-white-house-watches-live-video-of-bin-laden-raid,0,123266.story

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/panetta-admits-video-blackout/?amp&amp

Listen to Mark Levin explain his take:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuU71nKtvLw&feature=feedu

Here's the real pic, before it was photoshopped....

5685872113_526cdf963d_b.jpg

You are an azzhole.

You want to mock and make fun while young men were risking their lives on a highly dangerous mission.

This picture, taken while watching a live feed, captures the emotion and fear of those watching those young people take on this mission. How in the hell would you react?

You, would want to dig up some silly shite and pick your nose probably.

People here who seems to kiss your ass should take issue with you.

This is pure mockery of the United States.......

jingo2 said:
You are an azzhole.

You want to mock and make fun while young men were risking their lives on a highly dangerous mission.

This picture, taken while watching a live feed, captures the emotion and fear of those watching those young people take on this mission. How in the hell would you react?

You, would want to dig up some silly shite and pick your nose probably.

People here who seems to kiss your ass should take issue with you.

Leon Panetta, director of the CIA, revealed there was a 25 minute blackout during which the live feed from cameras mounted on the helmets of the US special forces was cut off.

A photograph released by the White House appeared to show the President and his aides in the situation room watching the action as it unfolded. In fact they had little knowledge of what was happening in the compound.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/panetta-admits-video-blackout/?amp&amp

Geez and here I thought that was a picture of them watching the Nov election results coming in. My mistake. :oops:

But on the serious side if they actually were watching as they claim to have been why can't they get their stories straight? Why did the White House claim there was a Fire Fight when there was no armed guards and even Osama was unarmed? Why did they report a woman was killed while Osama used her to sheild himself when it was Osama's wife was shot in the leg after lunging at a Navy Seal? If they want us to believe they saw the live actions then get their story straight and stop the fictional crap they are spewing to the media that they have had to backtrack on. :roll:

One thing I have learned with this Administration is don't believe their story of accounts as more often than not they come back a couple days later with a completely different story and think nobody will take notice. :roll: I'm just glad at least some in the media are starting to realize what is going on and asking more questions.

jingo2 said:

Can you explain why the first official Obama admistration version of the "story" is not a mockery of the United States.

if you have trouble answering read Tams post again, or do a search of mine using the word unarmed .

Guys, this was completely staged.

Look at their playbook and be smart...

this was all planned like a hollywood production..
'
they knew they were never going to release a photo of bin laden dead but had to give some evidence that something really happened...so, here is the photo...completely staged...

each one of these people in this photo need to be tried for treason...that would cause them to get evidence of osama death....believe me, they would end up in prison as they could not come up with it.

jingo2 said:
azzhole.

STFU seems on taarget now

jingo2 said:
This is pure mockery of the United States........

You got it wrong, obama is a mockery of the United States........

jingo2 said:
make fun while young men were risking their lives on a highly dangerous mission..

Come on now you aren't so stupid that you really think anyone has anything but utmost respect for the military.

Oh unless it is shamuie who you came to the defense of but sat silent when he outright condemned the military.

Back to the photo of them watching as the raid unfolded~on talk radio this
morning several callers said the only one expressing emotion was Hillary.
And she defended herself by saying she had allergies and was stifling a cough.
What's wrong with showing emotion? Oh, I remember. It's not politically
correct. And this administration is, above all, POLITICALLY CORRECT. :?

It's a staged photo.

I would beleive Panetta before anyone else in this room. This is the "political aspect" of the operation.

They may have been watching before the SEALs entered the compound, but they were not watching what happened after the SEALs entered.

picture worth 100 words type of thing.

From everything that has come out since this operation took place, my guess would be that this will hurt obama politically more than it will help him.

hypocritexposer said:
It's a staged photo.

I would beleive Panetta before anyone else in this room. This is the "political aspect" of the operation.

They may have been watching before the SEALs entered the compound, but they were not watching what happened after the SEALs entered.

picture worth 100 words type of thing.

From everything that has come out since this operation took place, my guess would be that this will hurt obama politically more than it will help him[.

If I took it from a liberal perspective,.. I would be alarmed that it was an order to kill, and the SEALs shot unarmed people.

I would think that would gnaw at them and erode a bit of support for the person who made the order, no matter how much they idolized the leader... ?

Latest posts