• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Disagreeable - Put Up or Shut Up

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
In an earlier "debate" with disagreeable, I posted some articles that he/she/it could not refute, so, as usual, he/she/it resorted to prevarication, rhetoric, ridicule, insults and just plain old BS. I'll post quotes from both sides of our "debate" where I challenge old disagreeable to disprove ANY of the facts in the articles I've posted and I'll keep holding disagreeable's feet to the fire until he/she/its either comes up with some credible information to discredit my posts or just shuts up.

disagreeable's hatred of our president, our military and indeed, all things American, and he/she/it's lack of credibility have made disagreeable nothing more than a useful idiot, fit only to serve as an object lesson illustrating an example of all that is wrong with the political left.

disagreeable: And once again LB copies and pastes a long post that says nothing. If there were WMDs in Iraq, George W. Bush would have summoned the press and showed them to us. He hasn't. I said from the time I came on this board last year that if Saddam had WMDs he'd have used them when we attacked his country. You and some others came up with lame excuses. But we all know that I was right. Bush lied to the American people. His war is built on lies, half truths and mis-information.

Liberty Belle: To what or to whom do you attribute your extensive knowledge of Iraq? Obviously none of the liberals I've quoted have the same vast repository of intelligence at their disposal that you do. Maybe you should share your sources with them and ya'll can roust that war-mongering Bush from office for good. Might even be able to impeach him, wouldn't that be fun?
Ah, sweetie, you are just too much!!!

disagreeable: What do I attribute my "extensive" knowledge of Iraq? I read, I think, I don't pay attention to the flaky emails that come into my mailbox. Unlike you I refuse to drink the KoolAid. I have shared many of my sources: government reports, newspaper articles, Congressional hearings. You, on the other hand, share your NewsMax articles and emails. I don't pretend we went into Iraq to rescue the Iraqi people. No, wait, that was the second excuse after we didn't find WMDs. Right. Now we're there because of the War on Terror. But there were no terrorists in Iraq until Bush destroyed their government. Oh, right, now we're helping the Iraqi nation become a free and democratic government by approving a constitution. But, wait, the Sunnis don't approve of the constitution. Our own military leaders in Iraq say that Constitution can cause more harm than good if it's approved in it's current format. And some Iraqis blame us for all the violence and death in their country. I wonder what gave them that idea?

Liberty Belle: My dear dis - would you mind refreshing my memory? I can't remember posting any emails, flaky or otherwise, about Iraq. I have, however, posted several articles from very credible sources quoting politicians from YOUR side of the political spectrum that you either haven't bothered to read, refuse to acknowledge or cannot comprehend.

You obviously discount stories posted by News Max. I double dog dare you to discredit any of their stories I have presented – go ahead, disprove even one tiny little fact from any of the news stories I've given you. I have noticed you have a penchant for posting CBS articles. Now THERE is a credible source if I've ever seen one!!! But I guess you'd rather trust RATHER than a news source that has never, at least to my knowledge, printed anything that they knew was not legitimate.

I've questioned your lack of reading comprehension before and with every post you reinforce my low opinion of both your reasoning skills and your intelligence. I have come to the conclusion, based on your multitude of ignoble and infantile postings, that you are a regular heavy abuser of much harder stuff than Kool Aid. Again, I strongly admonish you to lay off that stuff – look what it's doing to you. Even Clinton didn't inhale... or so he said.

The thing about her is if you post proof she will not acknowledge the proof, only she claims to not follow the proof that a person offers. If she would look at the evidence one suggests then she would have to admit defeat, which ain't gonna happen.
It is so much fun watching her. and with her not acknowledging another persons evidence it is futile to try to talk to her.
Just sit in the background and laugh at her and see what name she can come up to call you.
penguins.gif

LB.....you're worrying this to death...like a dog with an old rag!!!! Can't you see you're being ignored....just like ya'll tried to do to Disagreeable awhile back??

How does it feel??? ;-)

So you've also noticed poor ol' dis is ignoring me. Do you think it's because I keep demanding disagreeable back up the statements he/she/it has made with a fact or two?

I'm devastated, depressed and dejected, but I'll try real hard to get over it. :( :cry:

I think it means you won this one.
I think you're right. We now know that dis can't back up those wild statements with facts. Let's hope he/she/it will keep posting the silly little rants full of hatred, bigotry, misinformation and out-right lies that have become so entertaining. Remember how dull this board was before this clown returned to join the hilarity?

Latest posts