• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Disagreeable, Rove and Ya'll

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
I can't stand it. I've sat back and read and watch this section for sometime. First off, if you folks on this section SO dislike this Disagreeable person and have stated several times to " ignore" the postings... why do you reply each and every time? Something reaches out and pulls your chain.

And to Disagreeble....seems like you got'em scared of something! Excellent reasearch tactics!

I read where this Katrina jumped on the poster Lulu....that poster said NOTHING to offend Katrina but WHAM this Katirna goes on the attack.

Ya'll are running off more people than you realize....but I guess you don't care. So go ahead and attack me....I don't give a rats ***. Here's some ammo. I'm DEMOCRAT, despise all Bush's, support the troops NOT the war.....I ranch and always have and untill someone pays me about $7M for this hunk of dirt, I guess I'll keep at it. I've got 3 Master's Degrees and 2 Ph. D's and lilved all over the world from time to time. So, I've been " off the farm" once or twice.

Oh..and one more thing on this Rove issue. All the ones with their tail caught in the door are saying " oh!!! if we'd known it was a secret (referring to Valeria Plame) about her being CIA...blah blah blah" YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT CAUSE IT WAS A SECRET.....GET IT!!!!!

Ok....attack!!!

Kolanuraven, You've been a reader but are now a new member. I got that right? Well, welcome. I too, have sworn to ignore Disagreeable's posts. Reason being, Disagreeable. did not respond to what I said but to what he wanted to say regardless of what I said. I have kept my oath and not read one Disagreeable post. You're molding us all into one person.

:) In my deepest heart, I do NOT care what your political affiliation is, just don't scatter it as the only thing about you (disagreeable's problem.) Give youropinion? fine, Speak your mind? fine, but shouting it 8 times a day? Please, No. In that same deepest of hearts, I hope you enjoy typing to us. :D

P. S. - What does that name mean?

Oh, and as for Katrina... I enjoy reading her posts, have not met her in person, but if I did, I bet she would be an amazing person. She probably jumped on something that meant something to her, and the connection to us may not be apparent.

kolanuraven said:
I can't stand it. I've sat back and read and watch this section for sometime. First off, if you folks on this section SO dislike this Disagreeable person and have stated several times to " ignore" the postings... why do you reply each and every time? Something reaches out and pulls your chain.

And to Disagreeble....seems like you got'em scared of something! Excellent reasearch tactics!

I read where this Katrina jumped on the poster Lulu....that poster said NOTHING to offend Katrina but WHAM this Katirna goes on the attack.

Ya'll are running off more people than you realize....but I guess you don't care. So go ahead and attack me....I don't give a rats ***. Here's some ammo. I'm DEMOCRAT, despise all Bush's, support the troops NOT the war.....I ranch and always have and untill someone pays me about $7M for this hunk of dirt, I guess I'll keep at it. I've got 3 Master's Degrees and 2 Ph. D's and lilved all over the world from time to time. So, I've been " off the farm" once or twice.

Oh..and one more thing on this Rove issue. All the ones with their tail caught in the door are saying " oh!!! if we'd known it was a secret (referring to Valeria Plame) about her being CIA...blah blah blah" YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT CAUSE IT WAS A SECRET.....GET IT!!!!!

Ok....attack!!!

Am looking foreward to your future well thought out and civil posts, because as of yet you have failed to differentiate yourself from those who you are complaining about.

Oh I am not trying to jump up and down and say "look at me" and I've never been one to gang up with a crowd. Guess you could say I have my own mind and not afraid to use it!!!!

I was just posting some of my " ruminations"--using cow-lingo there, about what I had seen in the various postings.

I love to argue and discuss and 'cuss' politics as well as the next person BUT I'm not gonna be ugly to you and rude if we differ. Heck, that's what makes sun shine every...differences!

I guess since I've seen the proverb " what comes around-- goes around" come true SO many times, I just always caution folks to be careful of their tongue as it can be more dangerous and wound more deeply than any weapon.

The name....kolanu is the word for raven in Cherokee and was also what the tribe called their adopted son SAM HOUSTON....the program here would not take either name by itself so I slammed them together...it liked that so I used it.

kolanuraven wrote: support the troops NOT the war.....I ranch and always have and untill someone pays me about $7M for this hunk of dirt, I guess I'll keep at it. I've got 3 Master's Degrees and 2 Ph. D's and lilved all over the world from time to time. So, I've been " off the farm" once or twice.
Question??? How can you support the troops, but not the war??? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS:
It's plain to see that you don't have a clue.....Off the farm!!!!!YOu've never been on the farm....

I don't support the war....I think it it/was not needed. I think that Bush overreacted, be it all by himself in revenge for his Dad or he just got and followed bad advice..that I don't know. But I don't agree with it. This is America and I can disagree.

I support the troops. They were put in harms way and they need our support now and when they come home. Too many times our soldiers get a lot of attention at the time of war but a lot get dusted under the rug after a war.

Before you start screaming at me....YES, I have reasons for what I speak of. I buried my child who was killed in Iraq. But I speak t people Katrina...I don't scream at people.

kalunaraven wrote "I'm DEMOCRAT, despise all Bush's, support the troops NOT the war."

You cannot support troops when you publicly undermine their commander-in-chief. That is playing right into the divide and conquer hands of the enemy propaganda machine.
~Don Bendell Viet Nam Vet

donbendell.com

another quote worth noting also

"Medals don't make a man. Morals do."~Don Bendell Viet Nam Vet

katrina said:
kolanuraven wrote: support the troops NOT the war.....I ranch and always have and untill someone pays me about $7M for this hunk of dirt, I guess I'll keep at it. I've got 3 Master's Degrees and 2 Ph. D's and lilved all over the world from time to time. So, I've been " off the farm" once or twice.
Question??? How can you support the troops, but not the war??? YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS:
It's plain to see that you don't have a clue.....Off the farm!!!!!YOu've never been on the farm....

Yes, you can support the troops and not the war. I have been very involved in supporting the troops, sending what they say they need through community and church resources here. You and George W. Bush are the people who are not supporting the troops. In Rumsfeld's rush to cut the Army, he cut out many military Finance positions. They've been trying to fill them with civilians, but in DC a GS5 pay is not enough to attract good applicants. Thus a large number of wounded, mained, soldiers are unable to draw their pay because there's no one to get the paperwork done to show their change of duty! We know that the Bush Bunch didn't request enough money for proper care of the wounded. It's Bush that doesn't support the troops, even as they die for his lies and oil.

THe reason I respond to Dishonorable's cut and paste work is because I object to out and out lies.

If I stayed in school long enough to get a single PhD, I wouldn't have the ranch I have. I think they call that the inverse relationship PhDs have on earning power.

Yeah, another witch burner that can't wait for facts in case they might get in the way of a good burnin.

kolanuraven said:
I don't support the war....I think it it/was not needed. I think that Bush overreacted, be it all by himself in revenge for his Dad or he just got and followed bad advice..that I don't know. But I don't agree with it. This is America and I can disagree.

I support the troops. They were put in harms way and they need our support now and when they come home. Too many times our soldiers get a lot of attention at the time of war but a lot get dusted under the rug after a war.

Before you start screaming at me....YES, I have reasons for what I speak of. I buried my child who was killed in Iraq. But I speak t people Katrina...I don't scream at people.

:cry: I am so sorry for your loss. Soldiers follow orders; that's their duty. You should be proud of your child for doing what he/she was ordered to do. I doubt that pride can overcome your grief. I am so sorry he (?) had such a bad commander in chief. Every day that goes by, things get worse in Iraq. I pray that not another person's child will die there, American or Iraqi.

Thank you for your sympathy. My son was killed in ambush while handing out candy to Iraqi kids. He should have been home working on his own home and planning to finish medical school soon, but he was in a Nat'l Guard unit and he got called up.

kolanuraven said:
Thank you for your sympathy. My son was killed in ambush while handing out candy to Iraqi kids. He should have been home working on his own home and planning to finish medical school soon, but he was in a Nat'l Guard unit and he got called up.

Again, I'm so sorry. This is such a unnecessary, cruel trick George W. Bush has pulled on Americans. It makes me very angry. But, in comparison to you, I don't have any right to be angry. Take care...

kolanuraven said:

I hate to hear that Kolanuraven....I have a lot of respect for people like your son for volunteering and doing what they do for this country and be at the beckon call of our government. You hear about these soldiers being killed and it really hits home when you talk to someone who has had it literally hit their home! Nothing that can be said here will heal the loss you have endured, so i don't really know what to say.

kolanuraven said:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
my heart, soul and deepest sympathies to you and your family on your loss!!!

Thank ya'll. Glad to see that not everyone on this site SCREAMS @ folks!

We're coping as best as we can....the sorry fact is that we're not alone in this....it happens every day.

Latest posts