• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Can you imagine how exciting and happy of a time Christmas must be at Disagreeable's house? What a Grinch, and a real inspiration to the world. Never a positive thing to say about anything. :cry: :evil: :(

Soapweed said:
Can you imagine how exciting and happy of a time Christmas must be at Disagreeable's house? What a Grinch, and a real inspiration to the world. Never a positive thing to say about anything. :cry: :evil: :(

Come to think of it, with Disagreeable being such a bleeding heart left wing liberal, he/she/it probably is an atheist and doesn't even believe in Christmas.

Soapweed said:
Soapweed said:

Come to think of it, with Disagreeable being such a bleeding heart left wing liberal, he/she/it probably is an atheist and doesn't even believe in Christmas.
Come on Soapweed I expect more from you. Acting like a dang junior high kid should be beneath you.

Like I said before she doesn't need birth control she has her own.................................her personality.

Heck she is probably miserable around a room full of liberals.

SDSteve said:
Come on Soapweed I expect more from you. Acting like a dang junior high kid should be beneath you.

Sorry for letting you down, SDSteve, and everyone else, too. Guess we all have our bad days. But what do you think, could there be just a bit of truth in my evaluation? I have yet to see anything "positive" about anything Disagreeable has written. It is usually cut and paste griping about the way things are, with no "solutions" or forward thinking about how to go about changing conditions to make them better.

Ah, yes. When you can't defend your position, insult someone. Not something new on the internet; obvious move to change the subject to anyone who has been reading this board.

I get it...............................

it is OK for a left wing liberal to call someone a liar, but they are so stuck on themselves they can't take a good natured ribbing.

If that is their idea of being fair.................no thanks

passin thru said:
I get it...............................

it is OK for a left wing liberal to call someone a liar, but they are so stuck on themselves they can't take a good natured ribbing.

If that is their idea of being fair.................no thanks

I don't think the Iraqi war is funny. Unlike Steve who compares it to a game, I think it's deadly serious. I'll call someone a liar if they don't tell the truth; I'll call someone a fool when they say foolish things. You don't like it; don't read my posts.

Just who................................

Said the Iraq war was FUNNY?

Answer this..................show me where they said it was FUNNY

You can call a person a liar all you want, that does not make it so, especially when you are offered rebuttals by many people and you ignore them because they do not fit your agenda

Dis wrote,

Unlike Steve who compares it to a game,

Dis

I compared the undieing support of our troops to the support a parent give one's child, just as a mother's love finds courage to support her child through hard times we must support our troops,

but a someone like your self would never understand,,so call me a lier, and twist the words I use, but NEVER say I find this war or any other war funny,

passin thru said:
Just who................................

Said the Iraq war was FUNNY?

Answer this..................show me where they said it was FUNNY

You can call a person a liar all you want, that does not make it so, especially when you are offered rebuttals by many people and you ignore them because they do not fit your agenda

Passin thru said:
it is OK for a left wing liberal to call someone a liar, but they are so stuck on themselves they can't take a good natured ribbing."

A good natured ribbing in my part of the country is funny. I don't think the Iraqi war is funny. It's not the first time you've made jokes about the situation and I'll continue to point them out.

Ok, I'm calling your bluff: Show me posts referencing a mainstream news media outlet or an official government report offered that rebutted my claims and I've ignored.

You didn't show me anything........................

A good natured ribbing..........."Like I said before she doesn't need birth control she has her own.................................her personality.

Heck she is probably miserable around a room full of liberals"

Now show me where someone said the war was Funny, you can't get off with a copout of when I made fun of you

Steve said:
Dis wrote,

Unlike Steve who compares it to a game,

Dis your a complete asshole.!

I compared the undieing support of our troops to the support a parent give one's child, just as a mother's love finds courage to support her child through hard times we must support our troops,

but a dike lesbian anti-military asswipe like your self would never understand,,so call me a lier, and twist the words I use, but NEVER say I find this war or any other war funny, you sick bastard...

why don't you come to Deadwood and we can see who is the real lier....you jack ass,
If I wasn't going to be at the state fair that weekend I would consider going to Deadwood to see what a vile potty mouth such as yourself looks like. You must have broken your keyboard posting that message. I have never seen Disagreable come anywhere close to the crap you post. A right-wing nut is just as bad as a left-wing nut. You really need to think for yourself instead of just parroting what Limbaugh and Hannity preach.

One thing I learned.................when your opposition tries to align you with someone they hate, they have really lost their argument and are grasping at straws

I do not listen to or watch niether Limbugh or Hannity, I tend to think and believe moderatly. It just really upsets me the personnel attacts disagreeable has made and continuies to make towards myself and others...

it would be easy to discus the war in Iraq, with out the personnel attacks on the great work our troops have done, and it would be easy to discus politics in general with out the scum Dis digs up on obscure republicans and actually discus issues, this is not happening because when ever a attempt to do so arrises Disagreeable comes forward with some extreme view and attacks one of the posters or calls them "liers"

yes my words were wrong but I am also tired of the continued attacks against the military and the referances that twist portions of statements I have made to show a view I oppose,

I do not find the militaries actions child's games, and defended that in the same post. But yes my dislike for Dissagreeable and her liberal agenda was over the top. for that I apologise to the other posters and have edited the statement,

Reade the second wrote:
Believe me I know how aggravating it can be to have real threats ignored, my own mother started telling me that Bin Laden was justifiable mad at the U.S. and brought up Iraq.

It is interesting how some would Justify terrorist acts, and say that, But I ussually find it is because they have only heard part of the truth, and were lead by how that part was presented,

it's just like the high Gas prices, there is not only the high overseas demand, (china), but a huge speculators market driving the price up, similar to the speculators the are driving the housing market and the past internet bubble, it is a dangerous investment stratigy and we pay the cost, in higher prices, but some would say it is completly because of interupted flow from Iraq, ( how can you interupt flow that was stopped by embargo?), but it is easy to blame the war for all of the current problems, and not have a reasonable discussion, and unfortunatly disagreeable forces the discussion by her rantings,,,,

I would enjoy discussing some issues with SD Steve, but the only time he joins is to abmonish me? and, others, so enjoy the State fair, I enjoyed the festivities that the Fair brought and seldom missed it, as a young adult.

Still waiting for DIS proof that someone on here said the "WAR IS FUNNY"

Bring it on BABY :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts