• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Dissection of an OldTimer lie, or the truth?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whitewing

Reaction score
These comments by OT caught my attention when I first read them and the more I thought about his claim, the more incredulous I became.

Here are the claims he made in another thread:

Oldtimer said:
I got my laugh for the morning while reading another site that was talking about Hypo, Tam, and the other ranchersnet radical right conspiracists...

The talk was about what new conspiracies they would dream up- and during the conversation the group was now dubbed "The Afterbirthers"!!! :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Well- Larry, Hoppy, Hypo-- I would love to take credit for thinking up the name "Afterbirthers" in the discussion of the ranchersnet nutcases-and the comments about the afterbirther "stank" that goes with it - but I won't/can't since I didn't think of it...

And the site it was being discussed on would not be open to you-- because you have to register under your "real ID/name"- stand behind what you say-- and they vigoursly police and expel stalkers...... :wink:

I post over at the Cattle Forum and thought perhaps he was talking about that site (I've seen him post there) but there's not a political forum there that I've seen. I tried to use the search function but it wasn't working at the time. So I scrolled through "everything else" and didn't see anything there that resembled such a conversation by members.

Maybe it's there and I just didn't see it.

And one has to assume, if the conversation as claimed by OT is accurate, these guys were speaking specifically about Hypo, Tam and others at ranchersnet.

What other site would be frequented by posters who were so familiar with those specific posters? It would most certainly have to be a site that related to the cattle industry.....at least that's what I would think.

In months past I've looked all over the internet for other similar sites, especially related to crop production, because I'm interested in learning more about the subjects that affect how I earn my living today. But beyond this site, and the Cattle Forum, I found nothing that appeared active.

If there is another site related to cattle, ranching, and farming that I'm not aware of, I'd certainly like to have the opportunity to join it.

Even though we're not required to post our identities here, and shouldn't be required to do so, many posters know one another, some actually having met. My identity is certainly known by at least one poster here and I'd have no problem sharing it with others if they wanted to know.

OT's identity is also known by most here and that's what I don't understand about the thread he started and the claims he made. If it's nothing but BS, then I could understand some troll making such claims, but a recognized member?

Or perhaps it was just a joke, but if that's the case, then say so eventually.....no need to dig the hole deeper by making further claims about the site and the proclaimed conversation.

I do wish OT would post a link to the conversation he held. I might want to ask to join and participate at that site.

If it was all BS, I wish he'd just admit it and then move on. I think that'd be better than just leaving the rest of us thinking he outright lied when he really didn't.

hypocritexposer said:
It may have just been facebook that he visits on with Alice, Reader and Kola.

That would make sense. When he said "site" I automatically thought about something similar to this site.

Perhaps it is some place where he gets together with the other girls to share gossip and enjoy some good old fashioned feminine backbiting.

WW, Newagtalk is an interesting and informative site for farming questions and other things you might like to check out. Never seen OT there though.

http://talk.newagtalk.com/category-view.asp?showall=true

Also some good farming type discussions on the Combine forum. No OT there either.

http://www.thecombineforum.com/

per said:
WW, Newagtalk is an interesting and informative site for farming questions and other things you might like to check out. Never seen OT there though.

http://talk.newagtalk.com/category-view.asp?showall=true

Also some good farming type discussions on the Combine forum. No OT there either.

http://www.thecombineforum.com/

Thanks Per! I found a site or two that looked interesting at first glance but then we I saw how often people were posting, it looked like weeks between replies. I definitely haven't visited either of those two sites and I'll check 'em out.

I'm beginning to think I know why Oldtimer likes Obama so much. He sees a lot of himself in the man. Obama like Oldtimer makes a claim and when someone dares question that claim he defends it by making up a likely story, when that doesn't work he distracts by trying to just laugh it off and when that doesn't work he attacks the person in hopes it will put them in their place so they won't dare question him again. When that doesn't work he moves on to the next issue by ignoring what is being said about him and his claims. BUT just like with Obama, that plan has been used to many times that it doesn't work anymore as people have seen through him and don't trust him to tell the truth. Now when a comment is made solid evidence needs to be provided or it is thought of as just another "STORY"

Oldtimer like Obama has forgotten that TRUST is earned and you don't earn it by continuely making questionable comments and attacking those that dare ask for proof. :(

There are enough members of facebook on here who are "friends" of the leftists crew to debunk that possibility.

while reading another site that was talking about Hypo, Tam, and the other ranchersnet radical right

Take into consideration his past abundance of lies and this claim that can't be proven it is easy to come up with a conclusion.

hypocritexposer said:
It may have just been facebook that he visits on with Alice, Reader and Kola.

And the site it was being discussed on would not be open to you-- because you have to register under your "real ID/name"- stand behind what you say-- and they vigoursly police and expel stalkers......

I don't know alot about Face book but this doesn't sound like Face Book as don't you have to be accepted as a friend to even see what is being discussed on someones page and if you have to be accepted why would they police any page for stalkers as the only people with access to your page are people you accepted ie your friends?

hypocritexposer said:
probably just some "hen party" we're not aware of, and I could care less about finding out to tell you the truth.

:lol: :lol: That is funny Hypocrit-- mainly because in the discussion of all the ranchersnet Afterbirthers continued howling about my post-- they were described in one thread as being "like a bunch of old yard chickens that'll take out after any old grass hopper that flies by"...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
probably just some "hen party" we're not aware of, and I could care less about finding out to tell you the truth.

:lol: :lol: That is funny Hypocrit-- mainly because in the discussion of all the ranchersnet Afterbirthers continued howling about my post-- they were described in one thread as being "like a bunch of old yard chickens that'll take out after any old grass hopper that flies by"...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

That is funny, because I know many good lawmen that also investigate and research in that manner.

Unfortunately a good lawman is hard to find on Ranchers. The ones we have just seem to believe whatever they are told and forget about investigating any further.

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Prove it

The link???????

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

If what you say is true that only makes these people a bunch of GUTLESS COWARDS when they will not discuss it with the RN folks.
So ot you can tell them they are a bunch of gutless cowards for not defending their rantings with those they condemn.

Oldtimer said:

:liar: :liar: :liar: :disagree: :disagree: :disagree: :drink: :drink: :drink:

loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

Yep ot is like a cat in sandbox trying to cover their own stench

Larrry said:
loomixguy said:
Oldtimer said:

Yep ot is like a cat in sandbox trying to cover their own stench

Next thing you know, we'll all be other posters, or aliases, and sexually harassing female posters if we disagree with OT.

He'll be "like a bunch of old yard chickens that'll take out after any old grass hopper that flies by", when coming up with his conspiracy theories. :lol: :lol:

popcorn.gif

projection of guilt 101

I belong to 5 other sites that the old windbag belongs too, he get not respect in them,

I think the site is LIARS,CHEATS, AND OTHER WASTE OF OXYGEN.

owner = oldtimer
member count 4
moderators none
number of visitors none
number of requests to join none

Lack the honesty to admit the site never existed oldtimer??

The more you lie the deeper you dig the hole,

would you convict one of your supposed criminals that you stand judgement on with the evidence you have shown, pure hear say??????

Eh ?????

Or gonna prove that you are lieing by failing to prove it???

EH??

Latest posts