• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz:

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Hilary Rosen does not now nor has she ever worked during my tenure for the Democratic National Committee and does not work for the campaign, does not have a contract with either the campaign or the committee. And as David Axelrod pointed out, she has a contract with CNN as a contributor and they actually released a statement yesterday saying they prohibit their contributors from having formal relationships, contractual relationships with campaigns.

Controversial Democratic strategist and CNN contributor, Hilary Rosen, was hired by DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz to coach her on media appearances. [...]

But Republicans at the Republican National Committee, have already pulled data on payments made by the DNC to Rosen.

"DNC has paid $120,000 to Rosen's firm since 2011 for both a "communications consultant" and "media consultant," tweeted Joe Pounder, the director at the RNC, "Sounds like Dunn and Rosen."

According to a Wall Street Journal report in February, Obama advisers told Wasserman Schultz to "tone it down," suggesting that they hire "two seasoned Democratic female pros, Anita Dunn and Hilary Rosen," for media training, in preparation for the upcoming campaign. Wasserman Schultz willingly accepted.

"I'm glad to get constructive criticism," she said in the Wall Street Journal article.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/04/13/dnc-chief-wasserman-schultz-hilary-rosen-has-never-worked-for-dnc-during-my-tenure-reality-dnc-paid-rosen-120k-since-2011-as-a-media-consultant/

Latest posts