• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DO YOU AGREE OR DISAGREE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

DO YOU AGREE?

• NO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Justice Souter's vote in the "Kelo vs. City of New London" decision allows city governments to take land from one private owner and give it to another if the government will generate greater tax revenue or other economic benefits when the land is developed by the new owner.
Do you agree or disagree........................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Justice Souter's vote in the "Kelo vs. City of New London" decision allows city governments to take land from one private owner and give it to another if the government will generate greater tax revenue or other economic benefits when the land is developed by the new owner.

Agree or disagree with what? That what happens is what you posted, or that it diminishes property rights?

Cal said:
HAY MAKER said:

Agree or disagree with what? That what happens is what you posted, or that it diminishes property rights?

with judge Souters vote...............good luck

Heard on the TV news that there is a group of investors that are trying to get his house and land for a motel chain to build a motel on. That should generate more tax money. We'll see how he feels!!!!

HAY MAKER said:
Cal said:
HAY MAKER said:

with judge Souters vote...............good luck
Let there be NO misunderstanding as to the significance or interpretation of my answer to this poll: I DISAGREE WITH SOUTER'S VOTE IN THE SAME MANNER THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOUTER HIMSELF! I had misgivings concerning him when he was interrogated prior to his appointment as a Justice, and his subsequent actions have justified my apprehensions.

Latest posts