• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Do you miss them?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Ever wonder what happened to all of the Obamaniacs? I took the time to find a link to the PB archives on Election Day, November 4, 2008. Some interesting reading back when they were doing so much gloating. A lot more crow on the menu for them, so be sure to bring your favorite quotes.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=6&topicdays=0&start=11250

(After you read a thread, be sure to use your back button to get back to that page of the index. Click "Previous" at the bottom of that page to start working this way.)

Common sense conservatism from TexasBred:

TexasBred said:
alice said:
Sandhusker said:
Do you at least agree that he has exhibited the symptoms that were presented?

No I will not, based on the fact I've never met the man nor do I know him personally. That list is not comprehensive and skims over the top of the disorder. My personal opinion...both candidates have high opinions of themselves and their abilities...what politician doesn't? What successful or high achieving person doesn't? That does not make them disordered by any stretch of the imagination.

My personal opinion, again...Barak Obama is NOT someone with NPD.

Alice

Alice that's idiocy..you won't pass judgement on him because you have not met him nor do not know his personality....yet you will vote for him and encourage others to do the same so that he may be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES....Am I missing something here or "are you missing something"???

Kolanuraven Posted this
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 pm Post subject:

The local KKKers' here are all tired of the war....tired of the financial wreck...tired of loosing their jobs....their security......their homes....etc and they are voting Obama.

Really, as hard core as some of these ' good ol' boys' are around here, I must admit that I'm kinda amazed at them as they are putting aside what I call their assine mindset, and looking at the BIG picture.

Maybe there are evolving right in front of me....I surely hope so.

The KKKer's were tired of Bush's two wars but Obama entered another war without Congressional approval :roll:

The KKKer's were tired of the financial wreck, latest poll says a very large majority 68% disappove of Obama handling of the economy and feel the US is headed in the WRONG DIRECTION.

KKKer's were tired of loosing their jobs, under Bush Unemployment was 7.7% under Obama over 9%.

KKKer's were worryed about their security and the biggest risk to security is the US debt and Obama has racked up more debt than all other US President combined.

the KKKer's were concerned about their homes,
WASHINGTON – Two years after the start of President Barack Obama's program to help struggling homeowners stay in their homes, millions of Americans remain far behind on their mortgage payments and are scrambling for other options.

The Home Affordable Modification Program (or HAMP) seems to have had little success. CNN reported Thursday that 4.2 million homeowners are "seriously delinquent" on their mortgages or are pursue legal avenues on foreclosure auctions. Two in three haven't made a single payment in over a year.

One has to wonder just what the KKKer's good old boys think of the BIG PICTURE and voting for Obama now? :wink:

We will never know for sure what kolo or Mrs Greg thinks, according to oldtimer they were run off!!!
Opssss kolo came back as jingo :wink: :wink:
But one thing for certian there sure is a deafining silence from the libs who were so verbal against Bush! :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
We will never know for sure what kolo or Mrs Greg thinks, according to oldtimer they were run off!!!
But one thing for certian there sure is a deafining silence from the libs who were so verbal against Bush! :roll: :roll:

When the one does comment, he is busted with a 30 second google search. He then withdraws to the nearest waterhole to lick his wounds, laugh it off and screw up enough courage to come back and try to tell another story. :wink:

BTW Jingy don't worry the laundry is in, the floors are swept, dish are in the dishwasher, phone calls are made and answered, bed is made, and I'm waiting for my tour to come to the gallery so after they leave, I can go to the states to pick up repairs for our son's water system. Wouldn't want you to think I do nothing but sit on the computer all day. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Geez :shock: how did I forget the toilets are cleaned and the garbage is in the barrel burning. :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wow dodged a bullet there good thing I re-read what I posted wouldn't want to upset Jingy because a word was misspelled. :wink:

Tam said:
hopalong said:

When the one does comment, he is busted with a 30 second google search. He then withdraws to the nearest waterhole to lick his wounds, laugh it off and screw up enough courage to come back and try to tell another story. :wink:

BTW Jingy don't worry the laundry is in, the floors are swiped, dish are in the dishwasher, phone calls are made and answered, bed is made, and I'm waiting for my tour to come to the gallery so after they leave, I can go to the states to pick up repairs for our son's water system. Wouldn't want you to think I do nothing but sit on the computer all day. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Geez :shock: how did I forget the toilets are cleaned and the garbage is in the barrel burning. :oops: :wink: :lol: :lol:

stop Tam. You're starting to make the hubby look bad. :wink: :lol:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:
hopalong said:

BTW Jingy don't worry the laundry is in, the floors are swiped, dish are in the dishwasher, phone calls are made and answered, bed is made, and I'm waiting for my tour to come to the gallery so after they leave, I can go to the states to pick up repairs for our son's water system. Wouldn't want you to think I do nothing but sit on the computer all day. :wink: :lol: :lol:

stop Tam. You're starting to make the hubby look bad. :wink: :lol:
The Hubby was just in and gave me his list of stuff I have to pick up for him while in town.
BTW I put more than one dish in the dishwasher after I unloaded the clean ones and put them away. I"M ON FIRE THIS MORNING. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Tam said:
hopalong said:

BTW Jingy don't worry the laundry is in, the floors are swept, dish are in the dishwasher, phone calls are made and answered, bed is made, and I'm waiting for my tour to come to the gallery so after they leave, I can go to the states to pick up repairs for our son's water system. Wouldn't want you to think I do nothing but sit on the computer all day. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wow dodged a bullet there good thing I re-read what I posted wouldn't want to upset Jingy because a word was misspelled. :wink:

So, you don't spend money in your own country....you come across the border ...... don't like to support your local business then???

And.....a trash barrel.....burning garbage.....and you BRAG about this????

Guess that is better than tossin it in the draw behind the house Pollution is something to be proud of alrighty!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
hopalong said:

So, you don't spend money in your own country....you come across the border ...... don't like to support your local business then???

Guess that is better than tossin it in the draw behind the house Pollution is something to be proud of alrighty!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

YA'll are listening to Al Gore to much. His house emits way more than a trash barrel

Two in three haven't made a single payment in over a year.

two aren't trying and are milking the system... and will probably get some help and relief on a mortgage they couldn't afford,.. :?

the third is at least trying and will get no help and will eventually lose their home...

but then the two more then likely voted for Obama, so the could get something...

:mad:

We know why kolo=jingo=lulu=allie is againstburning trash, hits a little bit too close to home and makes her afraid she might get burnt as well :evil:
Probabally spent a lot of time out back in the gully, on one of her FAMOUS digs, polluting the place just by her presence :D
Right kolo=jungo=lulu=allie????

Tam said:
Geez Shocked how did I forget the toilets are cleaned and the garbage is in the barrel burning.

when I read that line.. my only thought was... Geez now she is going to piss off the liberals..

then..

liberal said:

Guess that is better than tossin it in the draw behind the house Pollution is something to be proud of alrighty!!!

I guess in the city you get regular trash pickups.. (like I do) , or do you have an old pickup truck that looks like a dumpster..

but.. do you really not pollute?

do you sort all your recyclable paper out?

do you separate your cans, plastics, and hard plastics out and recycle them?

do you compost your "kitchen/yard-waste?

when your old TV/computer died.. did you drop it off to be recycled?

how about a scrap metal can?

or a rain water cistern?

the list goes on.. but I am sure your about as green as the liberals around here... they complain.. but they also can't figure out how the recycling schedule works.. :?

BTW.. yes we do all of them.. and I have a great old wood stove in my garage to burn wood and other crap the liberals haven't figured out how to "recycle"

hopalong said:
We know why kolo=jingo=lulu=allie is against burning trash, hits a little bit too close to home and makes her afraid she might get burnt as well :evil:
Probabally spent a lot of time out back in the gully, on one of her FAMOUS digs, polluting the place just by her presence :D
Right kolo=jungo=lulu=allie????

I wouldn't be so hard on her.. whining about how others live their life, seems to be a strong liberal trait..

and if I lived in Canada.. I would be burning everything I could get my hands on to get this darn global warming kicked in,...

jingo2 said:

DAMN I just can't win with you. :lol: :lol: I help out the struggling US Businessmen in a failing economy and buy a few things across the line and you *itch. :roll: I save on Global Warming by driving my fuel burning pickup to the closes town that happen to be in the US to get my supplies and you b*tch. :roll: I keep all those Homeland Security guys in a job by using the Port and you bi*ch. :roll: I burn my paper garbage verse having a fuel guzzling truck come pick it up and take it to a landfill where it will most likely blow in the wind and pollute the surrounding countryside with an unsightly mess and you bit*h. What makes me think you will bitc* no matter what I do. :? OH YEA I REMEMBER YOU ARE A _________ you fill in the blank as I'm sure if I do you will *****. :roll:

BTW what do you do with your household garbage I would really like to know how you get rid of it without polluting? :? And if you are really worried about pollution might I suggest shutting your mouth as a lot of what comes out it can be considered POLLUTION. :wink:

Tam said:
DAMN I just can't win with you. :lol: :lol: I help out the struggling US Businessmen in a failing economy and buy a few things across the line and you *itch. :roll: I save on Global Warming by driving my fuel burning pickup to the closes town that happen to be in the US to get my supplies and you b*tch. :roll: I keep all those Homeland Security guys in a job by using the Port and you bi*ch. :roll: I burn my paper garbage verse having a fuel guzzling truck come pick it up and take it to a landfill where it will most likely blow in the wind and pollute the surrounding countryside with an unsightly mess and you bit*h. What makes me think you will bitc* no matter what I do. :? OH YEA I REMEMBER YOU ARE A _________ you fill in the blank as I'm sure if I do you will *****. :roll:

BTW what do you do with your household garbage I would really like to know how you get rid of it without polluting? :? And if you are really worried about pollution might I suggest shutting your mouth as a lot of what comes out it can be considered POLLUTION. :wink:

Tam you hit a home run and kolo is sitting there wondering WTF happened

Tam said:
jingo2 said:

Wow girl you are on a roll!!! Love it.... Yesssssssssss... Outta the park!!!

Yes folks that one just maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy beeeeeeeeee outtttttaaaa herrrrreeee. BASES LOADED HOME RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is going on??? kolo=jingo=lulu=allie is setting down with tears in her eyes and brown stuff runnning down her leg. Whatsa matta lil one????
Cousin not cuddle last night with ya'all :wink:

Tam said:
jingo2 said:

Soooo...to translate all this jabber...are you saying that your Canadian shite don't stink then????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
jingo2 said:

Soooo...to translate all this jabber...are you saying that your Canadian shite don't stink then????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You still didn't figure out that you got owned, thats the funniest part

Latest posts