• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Does The Truth Hurt?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
"President Obama's problem now isn't what Wisconsin did, it's how he looks each day—careening around, always in flight, a superfluous figure. No one even looks to him for leadership now. He doesn't go to Wisconsin, where the fight is. He goes to Sarah Jessica Parker's place, where the money is."

-- Peggy Noonan, in a column for the Wall Street Journal, "What's Changed After Wisconsin."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/06/08/once-helpful-national-security-leaks-becoming-hazard-for-obama-re-election/#ixzz1xDkhiKQ9

ouch, that slap down had to sting just a bit...

it seems that in less then a few short months,.. maybe even weeks.. the liberals are pulling the wool off their eyes and seeing Barack isn't the Magic Messiah they once hoped for..

oh how quickly things change!

After the economy backtracking today, the Clinton slap yesterday, the Wisconsin vote tue, the Sunday morning negation by his so called democratic party friends, and the mounting pressures of his voting present at ever chance he can the anointed one is beginning to see he is in way over his head.
Every election he was ever in was pretty much a done deal and he never had to run for re election on a record. Now we see just how inept he is and despite the hollywood crowd and the dumb masses that think he is.
And now every so often he goes off the TelePrompTer, and what happens---
He sticks his foot in his mouth, or worse, insults his wife. If she had any class, she would have jumped his a** over the going down deal, but we know what her priority is---stay in that big house with all the perks.
As granny would say" you pay for your wants" :wink:

He sticks his foot in his mouth, or worse, insults his wife. If she had any class, she would have jumped his a** over the going down deal,

Obama has re-clarified and sternly stated Michelle goes down just as far and Ellen DeGeneres.

Obama insults wife with "ewwww" joke
You know, it's one thing to complain about your wife. It's another to publicly humiliate her by joking about her but, even worse, to make a sexual joke about her has to be the worst thing you can do.
This is what Barack Obama did to his wife.
Here is what he said to a gay and lesbian audience:

I want to thank my wonderful friend who accepts a little bit of teasing about Michelle beating her in pushups -- (laughter) -- but I think she claims Michelle didn't go all the way down. (Laughter.) That's what I heard. I just want to set the record straight -- Michelle outdoes me in pushups as well. (Laughter.) So she shouldn't feel bad. She's an extraordinary talent and she's just a dear, dear friend -- Ellen DeGeneres. Give Ellen a big round of applause.

and he has shown he can go even lower.. like way "down low"

Latest posts