• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Donald Endorses Mitt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2 said:
I never said I hate , as you so describe, capitalist pigs.....no have I said that any money needs to be taken from one and given to another.

Everyone should play fair and play by the same rules.

But I will say most of the white guys are FAT

It's the IRS who is robbing people and the the TAX CODES need to be changed...not the name calling you love to toss about.

Really, if we reform the tax codes, make the banks loosen up and tighten up on BOTH BORDERS we should be fine.

That way people aren't stealing from the people on their taxes, banks aren't stealing from their customers and people aren't stealing services running across the border to the US for medical and other issues.

OFGS You defend the Democrats and Obama and that is all we hear from them is the taxes on the rich has to be raised to pay for programs for the poor. If that is not taking from one person to give to another what is it. :roll:
I don't see any Democrap supporting a fair tax where everyone has a little skin in the game NO it is all about the rich paying more so they can take the money and buy votes from the poor.

Everytime the Dems think up another ENTITLEMENT program somebody has to pay for it. Everytime the dems demand unemployment benefits be extended somebody is expected to pay for it. Do people sometimes need a hand up, yes, but is it the Federal government's responsiblity to provide them with a lifestyle they have become accustom to NO. There are many countries that have proven the longer you provide unemployment benefits the long it takes for someone to start LOOKING FOR A JOB.

What the Federal Government needs to do is reform the tax code by abolishing it and starting over and seeing to it everyone has skin in the game as when everyone is responsibility for the debt they will stop adding to it. As long as they feel somebody else is going to pay for all the "FREE" stuff they will continue to abuse the system.

And if you want people to stop coming across the border to take advantage of the social system, I might suggest you tell you Democrap government to vote for a law that stops Mexicans from coming across giving birth to their baby in the US and using that baby as way to claim a right to stay and live off the US Social system. If that child is not born to a US citizen they they should not have any claims to US citizenship. And if the child is not born to TWO US CITZENS he should NOT beable to be the President of the US.

Do you even bother to look up and find out details before you comment :?
To assess differences in prevalence of obesity among non-Hispanic blacks, non-Hispanic whites, and Hispanics, CDC analyzed data from Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) surveys conducted during 2006--2008. Overall, for the 3-year period, 25.6% of non-Hispanic blacks, non-Hispanic whites, and Hispanics were obese. Non-Hispanic blacks (35.7%) had 51% greater prevalence of obesity, and Hispanics (28.7%) had 21% greater prevalence, when compared with non-Hispanic whites (23.7%). This pattern was consistent across most U.S. states

Edit to add NOT as I don't want any liberal to think I support Obama's eligibily to be the US President

Tam said:
jingo2 said:
I never said I hate , as you so describe, capitalist pigs.....no have I said that any money needs to be taken from one and given to another.

It's the IRS who is robbing people and the the TAX CODES need to be changed...not the name calling you love to toss about.

Really, if we reform the tax codes, make the banks loosen up and tighten up on BOTH BORDERS we should be fine.

That way people aren't stealing from the people on their taxes, banks aren't stealing from their customers and people aren't stealing services running across the border to the US for medical and other issues.

OFGS You defend the Democrats and Obama and that is all we hear from them is the taxes on the rich has to be raised to pay for programs for the poor. If that is not taking from one person to give to another what is it. :roll:
I don't see any Democrap supporting a fair tax where everyone has a little skin in the game NO it is all about the rich paying more so they can take the money and buy votes from the poor.

Everytime the Dems think up another ENTITLEMENT program somebody has to pay for it. Everytime the dems demand unemployment benefits be extended somebody is expected to pay for it. Do people sometimes need a hand up, yes, but is it the Federal government's responsiblity to provide them with a lifestyle they have become accustom to NO. There are many countries that have proven the longer you provide unemployment benefits the long it takes for someone to start LOOKING FOR A JOB.

What the Federal Government needs to do is reform the tax code by abolishing it and starting over and seeing to it everyone has skin in the game as when everyone is responsibility for the debt they will stop adding to it. As long as they feel somebody else is going to pay for all the "FREE" stuff they will continue to abuse the system.

And if you want people to stop coming across the border to take advantage of the social system, I might suggest you tell you Democrap government to vote for a law that stops Mexicans from coming across giving birth to their baby in the US and using that baby as way to claim a right to stay and live off the US Social system. If that child is not born to a US citizen they they should not have any claims to US citizenship. And if the child is not born to TWO US CITZENS he should beable to be the President of the US.

To assess differences in prevalence of obesity among non-Hispanic blacks, non-Hispanic whites, and Hispanics, CDC analyzed data from Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) surveys conducted during 2006--2008. Overall, for the 3-year period, 25.6% of non-Hispanic blacks, non-Hispanic whites, and Hispanics were obese. Non-Hispanic blacks (35.7%) had 51% greater prevalence of obesity, and Hispanics (28.7%) had 21% greater prevalence, when compared with non-Hispanic whites (23.7%). This pattern was consistent across most U.S. states

Listen ol'gal, fussing with you is about as useful as spittin in the wind.

I'm not taking your bait.

From what I hear, Canadians tend to run across the border for a hang nail and then also!!!

So how can someone who boisterous defends capitalism turn around and defend the liberals, obama and his cultists when they go against the grain of capitalism at every step. Which is it Capitalism or obama?

jingo2 said:
Tam said:
jingo2 said:

And if you want people to stop coming across the border to take advantage of the social system, I might suggest you tell you Democrap government to vote for a law that stops Mexicans from coming across giving birth to their baby in the US and using that baby as way to claim a right to stay and live off the US Social system. If that child is not born to a US citizen they they should not have any claims to US citizenship. And if the child is not born to TWO US CITZENS he should NOT beable to be the President of the US.

Listen ol'gal, fussing with you is about as useful as spittin in the wind.

I'm not taking your bait.

From what I hear, Canadians tend to run across the border for a hang nail and then also!!!

If Canadians are coming to the US it is because they are tired of waiting for treatment in Canada and fear if they sit on a waiting list any longer their life may be at risk. That is one of the problems with government run healthcare Jingy. Oh gee isn't that what Obama is trying to stuff down the throats of Americans? :?
When Obamacare is up and running where will you go to avoid the long waiting list when your life is at risk JINGY?
OH and with all the talk about states going bankrupt over illegals using the social welfare systems why does it seem they are all SOUTHERN STATES? Hint Canadians coming south pay for their treatment unlike those coming from the south who show up at the emergency ward ready to give birth and reap the rewards of a US citizen baby. :roll:

And as for me, you accused me of coming to the US for health care awhile back but just like your opinion about most white guys being fat YOU WERE WRONG I was in a Hospital in Canada. :wink:

jingo2 said:
I never said I hate , as you so describe, capitalist pigs..... now have I said that any money needs to be taken from one and given to another.

Obama had two years with control of both houses.. yet he was unable to make any effective changes to the Tax code..

he didn't secure the border..

and if you subtract the "self-deport" numbers from his immigration numbers you would see he didn't do anything in that area either..

what he did do was drive an industry overseas with a regressive punitive crippling revenue tax on all medical equipment..

he tried to halt or hinder oil, gas and coal production.

and he "invested" in quite a few green lemons..

in my opinion he was never worthy of support.. let alone the efforts some put into defending him.

and just for arguments sake.. if you couldn't vote for Obama.. who would you vote for?

Latest posts