• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Donald Endorses Mitt

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Will rich man Donald Trumps endorsement of rich man Mitt Romney help or hurt Mitt's standing with Tea Party folks Looking for someone to take on BIG MONEY INFLUENCE in Washington DC? :?

and you think any of the others are 'poor'?????

No matter whom he'd endorsed, he'd be for a rich man.

Makes no matter

Romney net worth is $250million

Newt net worth is $6.7 million

Ron Paul net worth $5 million

Santorum net worth $1 million

Now yes they are all have money but I think we all know just how RICH Romney is compared to the rest. :roll:

Tam said:

Now yes they are all have money but I think we all know just how RICH Romney is compared to the rest. :roll:

So what? Why are you all riled up cause the man has money? He apparently earned every penny of it. But of course, YOU would know better

Every President the US has EVER had was rich for his time.

It's not a poor man's game

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

So what? Why are you all riled up cause the man has money? He apparently earned every penny of it. But of course, YOU would know better

DAMN I got a liberal loon to defend a rich Republican :shock: This proves it folks as no matter the subject Jingy is going to take the opposite side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Will rich man Donald Trumps endorsement of rich man Mitt Romney help or hurt Mitt's standing

they have alot in common.. both once supported democrats for office,

both come from liberal backgrounds with liberal views, and both have tried to convince voters they are actually conservative...

so how could it help?

Jingo2-- don't you just love to see people that call themselves socalled "capitalist supporting conservatives"- & followers of the R cult-- now tearing down those same capitalist ideals and condemning capitalist candidates for making money :???: :lol:

What a Maroon some of these hypocrit jokesters are..... :roll:
Scream bloody murder about how we need a more capitalistic society-- but now condemning someone that got rich because of it....

But like normal- they would rather support the loser of the group (like GW- which accounts for why the economy is where it is) or those that earned there fortune as a Gigolo (like McCain- divorcing his crippled wife to marry a rich much younger heiress-or Newt who divorced his because the other wouldn't make Presidential/First Lady material).... :roll:

So tell me again-- what are the R cults principles :???:

jingo2 said:
Tam said:

I don't think Harry Truman was rich by most folks' standards at the time, KooKooKatchoo. Once again, another FAIL.

Oldtimer said:
Jingo2-- don't you just love to see people that call themselves socalled "capitalist supporting conservatives"- & followers of the R cult-- now tearing down those same capitalist ideals and condemning capitalist candidates for making money :???: :lol:

What a Maroon some of these hypocrit jokesters are..... :roll:
Scream bloody murder about how we need a more capitalistic society-- but now condemning someone that got rich because of it....

But like normal- they would rather support the loser of the group (like GW- which accounts for why the economy is where it is) or those that earned there fortune as a Gigolo (like McCain- divorcing his crippled wife to marry a rich much younger heiress-or Newt who divorced his because the other wouldn't make Presidential/First Lady material).... :roll:

So tell me again-- what are the R cults principles :???:

I think most conservatives are looking for someone that can lead a smaller government and is willing to do their job on a BUDGET. Something that your guy hasn't had for over a thousand days and wouldn't know how to live within if his life depended on it as proof by the skyrocketing national debt. :roll:

BTW for a guy that hates Republicans being in other peoples bedrooms you sure seem to have a fetish with McCain's and Newt's. :roll:

Yep just as I thought Google search Oldtimer is the bedroom Police and you get About 9,290,000 results (0.27 seconds) :wink:

I guess we now know what you did in LAW ENFORCEMENT Oldtimer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would hope that every immigrant that makes his/her way to the US has the same opportunity to make as much.......

Did I say legal?

loomixguy said:
jingo2 said:
Tam said:

I don't think Harry Truman was rich by most folks' standards at the time, KooKooKatchoo. Once again, another FAIL.

Well, see there's your problem....you 'thought'!!! Look it up. For the time in history he was wealthly.

The times around him were tough and hard but he, personally, had married money and had made money in his business.

Do you people even bother to look up and find out details or do you just start screaming,and pulling out your hair like it's on fire right from the start??

Tam said:

Think how much bigger Newt's net worth would be if he hadn't gotten divorced twice.

jingo2 said:
loomixguy said:
jingo2 said:

Well, see there's your problem....you 'thought'!!! Look it up. For the time in history he was wealthly.

The times around him were tough and hard but he, personally, had married money and had made money in his business.

Do you people even bother to look up and find out details or do you just start screaming,and pulling out your hair like it's on fire right from the start??

That's still not the story I remember watching on History channel. Didn't Harry go broke a time or 2? Guess it depends on what one's definition of wealthy is.

At least I know how to spell "wealthy". But then one needn't be too bright to endorse trust fund checks, huh, KooKooKatchoo?

loomixguy said:
jingo2 said:
loomixguy said:

That's still not the story I remember watching on History channel. Didn't Harry go broke a time or 2? Guess it depends on what one's definition of wealthy is.

At least I know how to spell "wealthy". But then one needn't be too bright to endorse trust fund checks, huh, KooKooKatchoo?

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/01/13/3368541/harry-truman-the-millionaire-next.html

and....

http://www.firstladies.org/biographies/firstladies.aspx?biography=34

I've seen it all now, a liberal defending money. It's almost like you have trust fund money coming in. :wink: :wink:

Larrry said:
I've seen it all now, a liberal defending money. It's almost like you have trust fund money coming in. :wink: :wink:

I'm defending capitalism....the free right to earn a living in America.

You got something against capitalism? Free enterprise?

jingo2 said:
Larrry said:

Nopt at all, I am all for capitalism. Just wish obama was. I didn't even condemn Kerry for all his money.

Larrry said:
jingo2 said:
Larrry said:

Nopt at all, I am all for capitalism. Just wish obama was. I didn't even condemn Kerry for all his money.

This thread is too funny we have liberals that proclaim to hate big greedy capitalist pigs making money in the free market system defending Trump and Romney that both made their money in the very system the liberals live to destroy and voted for a president that is doing that very thing.

Don't get me wrong I don't have any problem with them having money or how they got it. But all we ever hear about the Republicans from the liberals is they are nothing but rich fat white guys trying to run the country off the backs of the poor. You can bet if Romney wins the Republican nomination the liberals defending his money now will not say a word when Obama starts his filthy campaign to destroy the man due to his wealth. He will be right back to being the big greedy capitalist pig looking out for other big greedy capitalist pig Republicans the liberal like Jingy, Oldtimer and bullhauler love to hate. :roll:

Face it the only good a liberal has ever seen in a rich Republican is the amount of taxes they can rob from them to buy votes from those too stupid to see they are being used. So to have a liberal defending one is a laugh. :roll:

I never said I hate , as you so describe, capitalist pigs.....no have I said that any money needs to be taken from one and given to another.

Everyone should play fair and play by the same rules.

But I will say most of the white guys are FAT

It's the IRS who is robbing people and the the TAX CODES need to be changed...not the name calling you love to toss about.

Really, if we reform the tax codes, make the banks loosen up and tighten up on BOTH BORDERS we should be fine.

That way people aren't stealing from the people on their taxes, banks aren't stealing from their customers and people aren't stealing services running across the border to the US for medical and other issues.

Latest posts