• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

DONT CALL ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses said:
Thanks Haymaker. I registered ALL our phones.

I did too, my new iphone has been ringin constantly verizon must sell your number when they sell you a phone, first call i got was some damn solicitor.
good luck

PS Cold up there yet ?

HAY MAKER said:
Faster horses said:

I did too, my new iphone has been ringin constantly verizon must sell your number when they sell you a phone, first call i got was some damn solicitor.
good luck

PS Cold up there yet ?

It's getting that way. Darn wind makes it colder.

We got verizon last year and we haven't had soliciters on it,
but what we did get was a RECYCLED PHONE NUMBER and
apparently the number we got, those people didn't pay their
bills. :mad: So we got lots of calls from people trying to
collect. I called Verizon and they gave us a new number.
So you might call Verizon, you might have a recycled
number and that's how the soliciters are calling you.

Good luck. :wink:

Hey Haymaker-- I see you guys have a Blue Norther predicted for that country this week... Saying it could bring some good rain to Texas/OK area :) ...

Supposed to bring a pretty fair snowstorm to parts of Colorado...

We're getting rain showers tonight that are almost turning into snow-snain...I wouldn't be surprised if the north place up closer to the border isn't white tonight...

Faster horses said:
HAY MAKER said:
Faster horses said:

good luck

PS Cold up there yet ?

It's getting that way. Darn wind makes it colder.

We got verizon last year and we haven't had soliciters on it,
but what we did get was a RECYCLED PHONE NUMBER and
apparently the number we got, those people didn't pay their
bills. :mad: So we got lots of calls from people trying to
collect. I called Verizon and they gave us a new number.
So you might call Verizon, you might have a recycled
number and that's how the soliciters are calling you.

Good luck. :wink:

Thanks for the advice, I will wait a little and see if the do not call list will stop the unwanted calls, if it dont believe i will get verizon to change my number, kinda like the service and coverage tho, it's like having a computer in your shirt pocket that you can make calls on.
better be digging out your woolies as big dummie sez, fixin to get cold. :D
good luck

Oldtimer said:
Hey Haymaker-- I see you guys have a Blue Norther predicted for that country this week... Saying it could bring some good rain to Texas/OK area :) ...

Supposed to bring a pretty fair snowstorm to parts of Colorado...

We're getting rain showers tonight that are almost turning into snow-snain...I wouldn't be surprised if the north place up closer to the border isn't white tonight...

yes weather folks are saying its gonna hit here Thursaday, was predicting the lows in the high thirties but I see they backed off that a little, sure hope it blows in wet,guess old man winter is closing fast, have both my chain saws in the repair shop oughta be done this weekend, then I will get to cuttin firewood, maybe replace some fence and watch the weather, sure quiet around here with the stock gone.
good luck

Latest posts