• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Easter Snow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

coyote

Reaction score
We just about had to get a ball of twine and tie it to the front door handle so we could find our way home.
Eastersnow002-Copy.jpg

New born.
Eastersnow005-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow007-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow008-Copy.jpg

Eastersnow009-Copy.jpg

Camo calf
Eastersnow010-Copy.jpg

North Ridge Ranching

Reaction score
That doesn't look like alot of fun there coyote. Looks alot like spring of 2009 and 2010 here. At least the cows have found some shelter. In 2009, I had to plow a new road to and from the farm everytime somebody wanted to come or go. Even if it was only a half hour in between. I just calved out one of the heifer calves that was born in our spring storm in 2010.

I hope the sun shines for you soon, but I am also a little glad that it stayed south and east of us. We just have a little wind and cool mornings. We finally missed one. We got the last ones that came through a couple weeks ago. I guess we could use a shot of rain though, helped one neighbor with a fire on thursday, and another neighbor only 2 miles away had a fire yesterday afternoon. I would think your risk of fire is pretty low now. :)

3words

Reaction score
Where are you from coyote?I sure am glad we missed that one,it went just east of us and headed north.

A

Anonymous

We got very little snow-just snain that melted when it hit the ground last night...We were on the edge of the storm- got about 1/4 inch of moisture all together... But just 30 miles west they had 5-6 inchs of wet snow- and folks were busy trying to save calves...And south of Malta I guess the highways were a mess-emergency travel only yesterday.....

Today its a 25-30 mph chilly NW wind- but the sun is out and warming things up a little..

kris

Reaction score
GREAT pics, coyote...really like the look on the face of picture #4...trying to hide from the white stuff....we had a pretty good storm roll through here thursday and friday and the remnants made for some nasty driving, but nothing at all like what you got!! :shock:

Latest posts