• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Easy way to be rid of Hillary Clinton ...........

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
..Elect her!!! She'll serve 2 terms ( as all Pres tend to do these days--well except for old man Bush) and then she can never run for that office ever again.

We all win......................

Big Muddy rancher said:
Gee Kola I thought you would be Feeling the Bern!

No, I see him as a grumpy professor I once had in college. I do like the basis for some of his ideas but he hasn't had the experience that Mrs. Clinton has.

Like her or not.....you will not find a more qualified candidate on the planet than her.

Brad S said:
Incarcerate the criminal witch...."drag a hunnerd dollah bill through a cesspool and see what you get"

Now see, your statement is just stupid.

.you will not find a more qualified candidate on the planet than her.

qualified? really??

what are her 'accomplishments" ?????

was making an @zz of herself with the "reset button" an act of a qualified person?

or Libya?

calling herself broke when they left the Whitehouse.. no wonder she stole the china...

or was it her "dodging sniper fire" in Bosnia?

or was her stint as a rancher.. where she walked away with a hundred grand on insider trading advice?

or was it the little old lady act, who couldn't figure out how to use two emails at the same time?

or the time she was fired by the Watergate commission

and if that doesn't help you figure out what accomplishments she has made... here is the answer

NOTHING BUT FAILURE and incompetence on her road to nowhere

Sooooo qualified, she couldn't discern mega top secret documents. What sort of unqualified dolt makes that private server mistake? A really really stupid one.

As for dragging hunnerd dollar bills, no the statement to which that alludes is vile and offensive. James Carville (crooked Hillary's operative) made that comment to levy a dismissive slurr against one of the Clinton victims of sex abuse.

I'll

Trump is certainly not the most likeable person, but I believe that he will work for the betterment of our country, and not to drag it down like Obama and Clinton do.

Martin Jr. said:
Trump is certainly not the most likeable person, but I believe that he will work for the betterment of our country, and not to drag it down like Obama and Clinton do.

Ohhh..so telling people to " go fduck themselves" makes him someone you'd like? :???: :???: :???: :???:

kolanuraven said:
Martin Jr. said:

Ohhh..so telling people to " go fduck themselves" makes him someone you'd like? :???: :???: :???: :???:
Yeah, this is soooo much better!

https://patriotpost.us/pages/87

kolanuraven said:
Martin Jr. said:

you been known to koko guess that why you are not liked much :D :D :D

kolanuraven said:

having recently used those same words I can honestly say it depends on the context.. sometimes it just needs to be said..

so yes I could like and even admire a person who says what NEEDS to be said..

and I am NOT a Trump supporter.

kolanuraven said:
..Elect her!!! She'll serve 2 terms ( as all Pres tend to do these days--well except for old man Bush) and then she can never run for that office ever again.

We all win......................
Run hell........she can't even make it up the stairs by herself. :lol: I do think there's a chance she may serve 2 terms..........in prison.

kolanuraven said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

No, I see him as a grumpy professor I once had in college. I do like the basis for some of his ideas but he hasn't had the experience that Mrs. Clinton has.

Like her or not.....you will not find a more qualified candidate on the planet than her.
What qualities does she have that "qualifies" her for the presidency of the USA??

TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

What qualities does she have that "qualifies" her for the presidency of the USA??

Yes, by all means please tell us. I'd like to know too.

Latest posts