• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Endangered, Extinct, or Nonexistent Species?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sierraman

Reaction score
The species in question is the Liberalis cum Logicum , or more commonly known as the Liberal with Sense. There are three theories as to why this species is not being seen.
First is that there are some, but they are endangered. Perhaps, the few left are in hiding, afraid of the Common Liberal.
Another theory is that they have gone extinct. Perhaps , much like the honey bee that has gone endangered by breeding with killer bees and producing only killer bees. Or perhaps, like the Dodo bird, stupidity has played a part.
However, the most prominent and widely accepted theory is that this species never existed in the first place. Besides, who can say what they look like? Much like a unicorn or dragon.
We have all seen the Common Liberal, very closely related to the Liberal with Sense, if it has evr existed. The population of the Common Liberal has reached pandemic proportions. The calls are annoying to most, with "No-wmds! No-wmds!" or "Bush-izarrogant" They can be seen dwelling in homes, with Kerry, signs, and anti-war posters. Activities include pecking lies at a keyboard, hugging trees, and screaming at humans.
The overpopulation of the Common Liberal is blamed mostly upon the modern media. Can the world rid itself of this plague? Will the Liberal with Sense ever be seen again? The answer to these questions are bleak, but there is a small flicker of hope for some. Time will tell.

lmao...

I know I've never seen a liberal with sense... We need to get a crew together to rid the country of the disease that is liberalism.

Jake

Let me know how I can help out.

By the way, have you ever seen a real honest to God liberal who acctually had a job that didn't have something to do with the government?

The population of the Common Liberal has reached pandemic proportions.

actually the popualtion of the common liberal is declining, this was first recognised, in the election year 2000 and during a great increase in the Moderate and conservative movement, it took a drastic decline to it's lowest levels yet, evideanced by the polling after election 2004, it appears that the few, slow dieing extreme left liberals are screaming and making such a noise as they fade from existance that scientists, and poll takers are confused by thier real declining numbers...

while specualtion exists that thier is some movement between the common liberal towards the moderate, it appears this is overshadowed by the extreme leftist liberal shifting closer towards extinction...

over the last few years concerned evelution scientists have found that the liberals are killing thier off spring through mass abortions or just not procreating at any significant rate,,,it also appears they are confused sexually and seem to have dificulty finding compatable mates to further thier spiecies.. many are so confused they even are mating with the same sex or are just to angry, and selfish to nurture a relationship..

irregardless of the reason the decline appears to be creating a new species the moderate who after maturing to the age of 18, then abandons the liberal nest and seeks new freedoms many by the age of 18 find themselves turning towards conservatives for enlightenment...and leadership..

Very true Steve. However, it doesn't take too many to infect a very large portion of the world.

Jinglebob said:
Very insightful and a wonderful post, Steve!
Jinglebob -I am happy to second your comments regarding Steve's post! As an "Elderly Statesman" so to speak, (My Gosh, it's a struggle to admit that!) I feel encouraged to realize that some of our very bright young people have seen through the confusing political fog that has been 'expelled' by the Liberal Left and are actually saying and doing things to combat their lies and fact-twisting :twisted: actions. Steve, I commend you and Sierraman and Jake and others who are using common sense instead of being 'sheep' and dumbly following the "Judas Goat" to the slaughter house.

I am not unaware of some of the mistakes and wrong steps that our Politicians have made and are still making, however to criticize with unbridled HATE and, in my opinion, indubitable treason passes the boundry for "Freedon of Speach". The term "Love of Country" has been substituted with "Hatred of Bush", and the Liberal Left has literally lost control of themselves. It is imperative that we all stay alert and are cognizant of the subliminal schemes being propounded by the enemies of our country.

I pray for God's Blessings on you every day.

We do need to be cognizant - because uninformed, twisted, take-care-of-me while I steal your property rights, liberal thinking is all around us. When people are detached from the land, something happens to them. Some have good intentions, but are swayed by the smooth talk of those with deviant intentions. Those with deviant intentions don't have the land, and don't want the rightful, tax-paying owners to have it either. We need to be ever watchful, and help educate the good intentioned individuals to the facts. (Some of these people are in our families, and some of them live in our little towns and attend our churches) The Good Lords knows there are enough people with deviant intentions out there screaming their for their twisted causes. We have to band together and work together, whether we are agriculture producers, sportsmen, outfitters, business people, etc. Those of us who live on the land and have a connection to it, need to be working together to protect it - or we will surely lose it. :!:

all of you, :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: No wonder I have an addiction to ranchers.

CattleQueen said:
We do need to be cognizant - because uninformed, twisted, take-care-of-me while I steal your property rights, liberal thinking is all around us. When people are detached from the land, something happens to them. Some have good intentions, but are swayed by the smooth talk of those with deviant intentions. Those with deviant intentions don't have the land, and don't want the rightful, tax-paying owners to have it either. We need to be ever watchful, and help educate the good intentioned individuals to the facts. (Some of these people are in our families, and some of them live in our little towns and attend our churches) The Good Lords knows there are enough people with deviant intentions out there screaming their for their twisted causes. We have to band together and work together, whether we are agriculture producers, sportsmen, outfitters, business people, etc. Those of us who live on the land and have a connection to it, need to be working together to protect it - or we will surely lose it. :!:

Here cut paste this for ya :D

Unconstitutional origins of the Endangered Species Act

By redefining Article 6 of the US Constitution, all globlists now have to do is ratify international treaties that, in total, subvert the Constitution and put all power into their hands.

The Endangered Species Act of 1973, the granddaddy of all these anti-human US laws, derives its authority and power from five international treaties, the most prominent being the Western Convention. Section 2, paragraph (4) of the Endangered Species Act of 1973 states;

"the United States has pledged itself as a sovereign state in the international community to conserve to the extent practicable the various species of fish or wildlife and plants facing extinction, pursuant to-

The usurpation of the US Constitution

The UN-administered Western Convention has provided the hammer for denying landowners of their property rights in the US by superceding the Fifth Amendment of the US Constitution:

....No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation. (bold and italics added for emphasis)

As it was originally written, the Constitution was the supreme law of the land. The laws of the United States had to be "in pursuance thereof," or subservient to the Constitution. Likewise, treaties could only be made "under the Authority of the United States." Since the authority of the United States comes from the sovereign people who delegated it to the US Constitution, treaties also had to be subservient to it.

...all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land...

somebody must have way to much time on thier hands to pull up a post from last year.....I can hardly keep up with todays posts...

HMW:
The thread started out as bemoaning the loss of liberals with common sense.
Okay. Fair enough complaint.

Back then I didn't know about winking smiley face thingy....so please feel free to imagine it right after the last word in my last post.....

CattleQueen said:

Something to be very cognizant about: This scares the h#@* out of me, we need to group together and make a difference!!! Please, please, please make YOUR VOICE HEARD before April 17!!!!! This is just another ploy to get rid of farmers, ranchers, feedlots; anything that creates some dust!! It's absolutely CRAZY!!!!! I will be faxing my copies tonight. I sure don't see R-CALF working on this...

Re: URGENT CALL TO ACTION: Cattle Producers Must Make Their Voices Heard at EPA
In Late January, EPA announced it's proposed rule to regulate particulate matter or dust. With the April 17 deadline for comment submission now just over one week away, WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT! NCBA has requested a deadline extension, but not knowing whether or not this will be granted, NOW is the time that we need to submit our comments opposing this proposal to regulate dust. As is the case on so many environmental issues, there are thousands of activists that will be submitting comments on this rule. While the science of this issue is on our side, WE MUST MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD. Every affiliate organization and all producers need to submit comments to EPA opposing this proposal prior to the APRIL 17, 2006 Submission Deadline!

To help us defeat this unfounded and potentially devastating proposal to regulate dust, we are asking that ALL affiliate organizations submit the set of comments attached below as well as a document containing a letter that Secretary Johanns sent to EPA Administrator Steve Johnson last July and our supporting scientific analysis from Dr. Jonathan Borak. This document is very similar to the actual comments that NCBA will be submitting, and we need each of you to do the same.

1. Please customize the comments attached below to reflect submission by YOUR ORGANIZATION.
<<PM Affiliate Comments 041706.DOC>>

2. Click on http://hill.beef.org/pdfs/SupportingInfoPMAffiliateComments041706.pdf to print off or copy the document containing the letter sent from USDA to EPA and supporting documents from Dr. Jonathan Borak from Yale University.

3. Submit all of the above information to Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0017, in any one of the following ways:

http://www.regulations.gov: Follow the on-line instructions for submitting comments.

E-mail: [email protected]

Fax: 202-566-1749

Mail: Docket ID No. EPA-HQ-OAR-2001-0017
Environmental Protection Agency
Mailcode:6102T
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460

While we are asking that all affiliates submit the long version of NCBA's comments attached above, we need each of you to help us generate a large volume of comments to EPA by urging your members to submit the brief comment letter and letter from USDA to EPA attached below. These comments can be submitted in any of the methods outlined above, but it is imperative that producers understand that these comments must be submitted by Monday, April 17, 2006.

Please use every tool at your disposal to get these comments in your producers' hands, and encourage them to submit them immediately. Knowing that there will be thousands of comments received at EPA from our activist opposition on this issue, we need to focus on getting as many people to submit our comments as possible. To help us reach this goal, PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO GET AT LEAST 30 PRODUCERS FROM YOUR STATE TO SUBMIT THESE COMMENTS! If we work together, we can ensure that our position is heard loudly by the leaders at EPA!

<<PM Producer Comments 041706.doc>> <<PM Johanns lettter to EPA Administrator 073105.pdf>>
If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to contact me at [email protected] or (202) 347-0228.

[/b]

Heck I thought Lil hippo was Extinct. Glad your back. Must have been busy with the girls a college cause you sure been ignoring your Ranchers friends. :wink:

Latest posts