• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Eric Holder 1995

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jcummins

Reaction score
Can you impeach an attorney general? Are they sworn to uphold the constitution? Fast and Furious was his attempt to make America a gun running nation for Mexico...and take the guns. They got caught.

IT IS TIME HOLDER GOES. How can it be done?

http://nation.foxnews.com/eric-holder/2012/03/19/holder-1995-we-must-brainwash-people-guns

UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember watching cowboys and indians shoot 'em up everyday on TV when a kid.............yet I never wanted to shoot anyone.................

It's simple. There is a culture(s) out there that has less regard for human life.......

HOLDER should be gone now. :mad:

No one gets punished in this administration. This Fast and Furious thing is grounds for impeachment,
but all you hear is TALK. The parents of the border patrol guard that
got shot has filed a lawsuit and I don't blame them.

I heartily agree with one of the comments after the video:

"There is no acceptable reason that Holder or Obama are still in office, except that our Congress is spineless and cowardly."

jingo2 said:
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

:roll: :lol:

Some will never "get it"

Hang on folks. oldtimer will ride on his stick horse to holders rescue by claiming someone.somewhere,sometime some Conservative done it so it is all OK for Holder to do it.....In fact he will probably jump in and tell us all about the time he led a task force consisting of the FBI CIA DHS BSA CSA FFA FAA AAA and others against some guy selling grass from the back of a pick up.
He then ran to the Governor wanting a commendation to which the Governor replied"""""you IDIOT, it is not against the law to sell hay from the back of a truck....
oldtimer replied BUT BUT BUT.
and the Governor replied BUT BUT BUT you are as full of crap ans an Xmas goose!!!!Go back to your little county of 7000 and leave law enforcement to REAL cops

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Faster horses said:
HOLDER should be gone now. :mad:

No one gets punished in this administration. This Fast and Furious thing is grounds for impeachment,
but all you hear is TALK. The parents of the border patrol guard that
got shot has filed a lawsuit and I don't blame them.

I heartily agree with one of the comments after the video:

"There is no acceptable reason that Holder or Obama are still in office, except that our Congress is spineless and cowardly."

I have to disagree FH- I believe they should be tried for Treason!

Latest posts