• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Even Bob Beckel is Not Immune from White House Intimidation

Help Support Ranchers.net:

TexasBred

Reaction score
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/democrat-bob-beckel-i-got-a-call-from-somebody-at-the-white-house-after-criticizing-o-care-video/

He'll probably be hearing more from the WH for taking this to the public.

Is there nothing shady, sneaky and downright criminal that this administration won't do? :mad:

Politics Chicago-style–
Democratic operative and FOX News contributor Bob Beckel told Bill Hemmer today that he got a call from the White House after he suggested implementation for Obamacare should be delayed 6 months.

"The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…"

I used to really dislike Beckel, but since he has been on the five, I am starting to like him a bit.. he is outspoken,. often wrong,.. and he still makes me want to change channels in his defense of indefensible liberal issues..

but his defense of Christians and criticism of radical islamists is refreshing..

The white house obviously demands strict obedience from it's lap dogs. Almost union thug style.

Latest posts