• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Evening photos, May 25, 2011

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
WilsonLake.jpg

Wilson Lake
Awanna-beWilsonLakeandtherealthing.jpg

A Wilson Lake wanna-be and the real thing
Sandhillsasfarasyoucansee.jpg

Sandhills as far as you can see
Andmore.jpg

And more
Asoapweed.jpg

A soapweed
Imnoyafoot.jpg

I'm not afoot
Eveningshadowsgrowinglong.jpg

Evening shadows growing long
Lookingtowardshome.jpg

Looking towards home
GooseLake.jpg

Goose Lake
Woodandwireshowingtheravagesoftime.jpg

Wood and wire showing the ravages of time
Convertinggrasstobeef.jpg

Converting grass to beef

Soapweed said:
nortexsook said:
Looks like cattle paradise.

It's pretty good cattle country. Extremes in temperatures (from 110 degrees above to 40 below zero) and an excessive amount of wind
keep it from being pure paradise. :)

We must enjoy a climate just like yours! :wink: :D Pretty pictures of some unique real estate. :D

Best wishes on you birthday Dave.
Wish I could send you some nice windy +25 days to make that grass get going.
Our grass is real slow. Started out better than we have had for a few yrs, as the last couple of yrs here have been like you are experiencing.
Then it all got froze off and now we need a shower to liven things up. We had more grass 2 weeks ago than we do today. Scared to ask for rain as last year it never quit.
Again, hope you get some sun and heat for your birthday to make use of all that Monsoon moisture.

greybeard said:
Best wishes on you birthday Dave.
Wish I could send you some nice windy +25 days to make that grass get going.
Our grass is real slow. Started out better than we have had for a few yrs, as the last couple of yrs here have been like you are experiencing.
Then it all got froze off and now we need a shower to liven things up. We had more grass 2 weeks ago than we do today. Scared to ask for rain as last year it never quit.
Again, hope you get some sun and heat for your birthday to make use of all that Monsoon moisture.

My BDay was on the 25th when Soap took these photos Greybeard but thanks just the same.

Latest posts