• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Everyone is to pay their fair share except Obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
White House Forgets to Pay Father's Day Lunch Tab - ABC News

Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images Amid the bustle of President Obama's surprise stop for barbecue Wednesday the White House apparently overlooked one key detail: the bill. Celebrating Father's Day early, the president had lunch with two service members and two local barbers at Kenny's BBQ on Capitol Hill. As the group chatted about fatherhood, the president enjoyed a steaming plate of pork ribs with hot sauce, collard greens, red beans and rice and cornbread. The bill for the president and his four guests was $55.58, but was left unpaid at the point of sale, according to pool reports.

:roll: I guess he was leaving the bill for the guy behind him to pay. Just like he is doing with the bill for his Presidency

ranch hand said:
The private sector is doing fine, they don't need my $55.

OR :shock: :? maybe Obama was worried that his $55 bill would put the owner into a higher tax bracket and by not paying the bill he saved the owner from his continued bashing of not paying HIS FAIR SHARE. And I'm sure if he didn't pay his bill he not likely left a tip either but that was for sure to protect the poor girl waiting on his table from a high tax bracket too :roll:

Latest posts