• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Evolution?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

What is you view on evolution

• GOD is Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darwin was Right

• I am not sure

• The Platypus is a myth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve.....we've had our say to each other. I shall turn the other cheek to your rudeness.....

I didn't trash the Bible...I asked a question to ANOTHER PERSON...and since I am so ignorant and I guess that means you are a Bible scholar...why didn't you answer my questions?

kolanuraven said:
Robin. I got a question, really 2 for ya.

Ok...God made Adam...then Eve from his-Adam's-- rib. Ok...that means that are of the same genetic material....brother/sister per se. Then, they had kids. Does this not ring of incest?

AND....now you got 4 people on the earth.... the kids,Cane and Able, got married and had kids them selves.....where did their spouses come from if there are only 4 people on the earth to start with?

You also called me an " elite" person. Why? I've not called you any names...I just answered your questions and responded to you the best way I know how. Are you part and parcel to the group that loves to delve into the name calling arena? Am I ' elite' because I choose to read, explore new ideas, theories, and participate in science? How so?

I look forward to your answers. Oh yeah...you were wanting my proof of my " Tons of fossils"....first off go to any Natural History museum...they are full to the rafters with the critters. To see some of my finds.....go to Bozeman, SLC, Laramie, WY....just to name a few places.
I didn't call you elite kolan. It shows you don't read my posts. You have got to be kidding with your post about incest surely. It shows how little you think about the whole process. I am not trying to be rude Kolan but you believe that we all came from a rock! Not that only but you think something or someone evolved from a selfreproducing organism. Lets say your theory is true. When the first organism "evolved" from selfreproducing organism to a sexually reporducing organism, What did they sexually reproduce with? Talk about incest they had to copulate with theirself or wait till someone evolved with the same sexual reproducing capability ( with a sexual drive I might add )to copulate with....silly.

You did not answer my 2 Biblical questions.

It's asexual reproduction....worms do it all the time

Incest was only incest when God said it was ...that came later in the Bible Kolan....and yes Cain and Able married their sisters.

On that note where does right and wrong come from in the evolution process? Monkeys or oranges don't seem to be able to tell good from evil.

Steve said:
yes, I read the pbs, but sorry but after reading alot of comments geared towards an eight year old and little facts I went on to ask the Question....

How can it be transitional if there is an 185 million year gap between two completly seperate species?

It is easy to say yes there is a transition, but offering a reptile, and a hypothosis that it was the is believed to have some mammel traits. is not proof.

And even if it did ,it could still have been created. because to prove evolution you would have to fill the 185 million year gap with fossils of true transitional critters. to believe Creation all I have to do is have Faith...

so now is some one can fill in the 185 million years between the reptile, Theraspid, and the Mamel Condylart, ????

Does this mean you've changed your mind on your earlier assertion that there is "NO evidence" of transitionary fossils?

Also, from that link:
A very small percentage of animals that have lived and died ever became fossils. Thus, many pieces of the puzzle are missing; some will never be found. Nonetheless, we have many, many fossils that illustrate evolutionary transitions between fish and amphibians, between reptiles and mammals, between dinosaurs and birds, and in many lineages such as whales and horses. And new fossils continue to reveal transitional forms that some said don't exist.

That's what I was hoping you'd run across. The conditions to create fossils are pretty unusual. The fact that we have as many transitional fossils as we do is downright lucky...

so now is some one can fill in the 185 million years between the reptile, Theraspid, and the Mamel Condylart,

At this moment, there are over 50,000 species of known vertabrates on the planet. Assuming the same to be true at any given slice in prehistory, you're asking science to account for .0002% of the population... Don't you see the inherent flaw in that request? :???:

RR you're right it was not you who called me elite...I went back and saw it was lovely buddy steve who did. Sorry. Seems steve has a problem with me for some reason.

Note that I don't capitalize his name....

Well, I've enjoyed this debate because it's made me analyze some of my own points of view and clarify them. All in all, it's been pretty constructive, unlike most of the discussions in Political Bull.

Does this mean you've changed your mind on your earlier assertion that there is "NO evidence" of transitionary fossils?

NO.

calling it a transitional fossil, does not make it so......and if it was transitional it still does not explain the 185 million year gap.

even if you look at the proof offered it is said "Believed to have had some traits of a mammal".

it was by fossil records a reptile. and then 185 million years later a rat appeared. which fossil records show it is a mammal.

now if you care to prove the gap, fine but I'll assume it can't be proved and move on to the next problem.

Some paleontologists have recently argued that at least some dinosaurs were fast, active, competed against hot-blooded mammals, lived in cool areas, were related to birds, and therefore were endothermic (generating their own body heat, or hot-blooded).

Current proof offered by Evolutionists is that Dinos were warm blooded. reptiles cold blooded.

Then why is the current proof offered that the Mammal evolved from a reptile which was cold blooded, and not from a dino which was at least warm blooded?

I would be willing to bet we have convinced some . If I didn't think it would I wouldn't have had much interest. If nothing else maybe some that hold my view won't think it is such a stupid idea to not believe the evolution fairy tale.

I'm done also.

Other then condensending remarks, insults, whining, and a pile of dead bones, you didn't even debate...so finishing or "I'm done also is about the most you could offer to an intellegent debate.....

but for the answere to you insulting derogatory question.

Adam was created. Eve was not his sister, but part of him.

Able died. Cain killed Abel (Genesis 4:8) so no incest.

Cain was banashed, then married. the answer is not given in the bible.

"Was banished to the land east of Eden where he started a family with his wife."

"Thus the explanation that Cain's wife was his sister cannot be correct, because females did not enter the population until after Seth, and by that time, Cain was already banished."

Just as the evolution vs.creation debate is about the wording and interpetation so is the answer to Cain's wife.

You just chose to insult rather then debate, then whined about it....

Steve, there's no way it's going to be 100%, which apparently is what you're after.

I would think that even a scientist would be concerned with the few points I brought up aganst Darwin's theory.

Seven claim Darwin was right to date. yet no one can "prove it" I even ignored small discrepancies and only went with major concerns....large time gaps, and how science bypassed the appearant warm blooded step.

I'm completely failing to see anything in kola's post that was insulting or derogatory

and calling ones' ancestors incestious is not insulting?

steve...I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes or why you've got a hard on for me. But you're rude and insulting. You must think it makes you look cute or quick on the draw....but all it is doing in making you look like what you are.

You seem to be the only one on this post with an attitude...do you feel outsmarted here among people who use their brain instead of their mouth?

You harped on me when my child was killed in Iraq....and somehow it irritates you to no end that I once stated I paid $600 for a pair of shoes. What is it to you in your small minded little world.

For others who read this...sorry that you get slapped with this but I've had enough of this blow hard. He's not only rude to me but to many of you also.

You must be one miserable human being and you seem to like to share your miserable attitude. I feel sorry for those around you. I can't " prove" you're an idiot...but I don't have to......you do that quiet well yourself!!

I don't think that pointing out that someone is a Biblical illiterate supports your position, nor that they are a bad speller.

when some one Makes a comment trashing a portion of the Bible to make a point it is insulting.......or at a minimum derogatory....

as for her being a bad speller,,,,,,maybe you could ask her who first cast that stone.....

But here is a few of her comments in this thread...I can really see how they helped this debate...

AND yes you have fundalmentalist NUTZ in everything...be that Hindu, Muslim or Baptist, or whatever and they basically thrown a wrench into the mix..

You go ahead and live in your closet....safe from the sceintific boogy men.

Honestly, I can't discuss topics with you as it's hard to make you hear things thru all that sand that's in your ears....it seems that your head is in the sand!

I do honestly hope you are doing this just to cause a fast and hardy debate...cause if not...it's scary.

But I think you're spot on with jealousy, immaturity and insecurity ideas with some of this crowd. In fact.. some of these 'ideas' voiced here are more dangerous than the dreaded " terrorists" that lurk under every bed frame!!!

Evolution may weed some out!!!

You're scary.

Latest posts