• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Extreme A'I!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
P1011326.jpg

I'm pretty sure you won't see this in too many A'I manuals. The kids had already pulled 16 hot cows in when they ran into this counterfeit little son of a gun. I've only done this twice in 20 years of A'I'ing lol.

P1011342.jpg

I tailed her down and took the rope off-of course she'll settle look whose doing the A'I' lol. No hockey mask today I was commando on this one lol.

It was kind of rainy and cool this A'M-we've had a foot of snow in August before lol. I tend to bid these kind of A'I' jobs on an individual basis lol. A hundred or so of you can come help me find my A'I gun plunger -talk about a needle in a hayfield lol. That little cow just was impossible to handle wouldn't drive and wouldn't lead.

Oh, NR, I got a few like that if ya want... Ill even try and help find the plunge afterwards... but someone else has to rope... im about as good at roping as haymaker is at hockey. lol.

EXT ROFLMAO....... I bred her Johnston Maximum 361A an old angus bull I've got in the tank-he's a GT Max son but worked quite a bit better than the old Max bull did-he'll put some rib and do into her-I doubt I'd keep a heifer off her anyway.

thanks NR, the way you handled that old gal brought back memories of me and my prom date.......

I tailed her down and took the rope off-of course she'll settle look whose doing the A'I' lol. No hockey mask today I was commando on this one lol.

:shock: :shock: You were COMMANDO on this one?? :shock: :shock:

Where's the pic of COMMANDO :wink:

Latest posts