• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Extreme A'I!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It would had to be a portable post-it actually covered a bit of ground before we were done lol. Crazy weather here-no rain for two months now every cloud dumps on us-we had to take a break this A'M it's pouring out-I'll take it though-still need to brand here if it dries up.

Wow!!!! I read this whole thread and two questions just BEG to be asked.....So I will ask them....

Do you have pictures of pasture collecting semen from bulls?????

LOL

And number 2......I know she isn't an EXT, BUT.........She is hard headed, won't drive, and you call her counterfiet....Why would you breed a cow like that???? LOL......Hmmmmm, LOL

PPRM

She makes you apporeciate all the rest that will drive lol. You don't notice her inthe herd at all-some just get a bit cranky while in the mood I guess.Pasture collection of semen-see what you can sell the pics for and we'll turn the Brahma loose-NOT lol. We did draw him on farm this spring he erupted quite nicel;y so we didn't have to do it twice lol.

Been meaning to ask you and keep getting distracted with laughter in this thread I guess......do you know John Duffy that owns Double Tree Stock Contracting? Helluva good family, and workin' fools, too. We've been using them for our rodeo now for 4 years, and he's got some of the best I've seen for small-town circus acts like ours. All the cowboys say his stock are the rankest at the Lakeland finals. Even his novice bulls were hookin little buggers. Tried uprooting the pickup men at every turn.

Long story short, might be a good contact if you're looking to move some of those buckers you're breeding.

Northern Rancher said:
She makes you apporeciate all the rest that will drive lol. You don't notice her inthe herd at all-some just get a bit cranky while in the mood I guess.Pasture collection of semen-see what you can sell the pics for and we'll turn the Brahma loose-NOT lol. We did draw him on farm this spring he erupted quite nicel;y so we didn't have to do it twice lol.

Why did'nt you just bring a couple other cows in with her then just let them go back after your done.We caught a bull yeasterday brought him up with a couple heifers then just let them go and loaded him Soapweed style along the fence.

Trust me Denny we tried all the tricks of the trade with her. Alot of times were pulling hot cows in pastures that are only fenced with one hot wire so you can't yahooo all that much.

Northern Rancher said:
Trust me Denny we tried all the tricks of the trade with her. Alot of times were pulling hot cows in pastures that are only fenced with one hot wire so you can't yahooo all that much.

I see the cows we A.I. are kept at the place with the best facilities.The sour bags get bull bred but are kept there also for easy catching.

Latest posts